International Bike Show in Chicago

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what time I'm going. I'll be 24 hrs on/24 hrs off that weekend :( . Gotta feeling it'll just be the show and off to home and sleepies.

Nevermind, I just realized I'm working saturday! Stupid me knew the dates,just didn't correlate them w/ actual weekdays. I looked at the calendar and realized the 7th is saturday, I'm working Feb 1,3,5,7 and 9, once again, 7 is my nemesis. :angry:

I guess I'll be going on ladies night.

I'll be at the motorcycle show on Saturday starting at noon. From 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. I'll be manning the Rider's Edge booth. It's booth 1002 against the south wall across from the BMW exhibit.

Jon

Wheaton and I are planning to meet about 11 at the show and then go to Giordano's about 3. Hope to see other feejers there.

griff

Change of plans... my mom's computer's CRT 'blew up' and caused her phone and TV to go out. :blink: It's one of those shared bundles with a modem and UPS for everything. I'll be traveling to Ohio in the morning to make things right again. The wife and I went to the show tonight, (Friday), instead since we had already bought the tickets on line. It was just as impressive as I remember it in the past. :clapping:

Wheaton and I are planning to meet about 11 at the show and then go to Giordano's about 3. Hope to see other feejers there.
griff

If I would check this thing sooner, I could have meet you guys at Giordano's. OK show. I was there Fri. night.

Griff, MODS and ROCKERS this year?

Latest posts