Intersections... gotta hate them...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must happen pretty often for him and the city.....noone really stopped except for grandma with her fresh baked cookies. Them greeks are funny that way. He must have planned that so he could get a new motorcycle. +1 on the shoes. Another reason I don't wear a helmet.....I'm superman.

Notice the guy looks and sounds exactly like John Travolta's Brooklyn Italian character in Saturday Night Fever......

Was that john? He was a bit fatter in pulp if I remember correctly....nice acting, though.

Hey, orange....you only see my alter ego when I am not at work. er....well, I'm not at work right now...but, ...um...it's the beer. I gotta go.

Hey, orange....you only see my alter ego when I am not at work. er....well, I'm not at work right now...but, ...um...it's the beer. I gotta go.

Too Funny! Pay attention to how you're logged in Clark...you shouldn't speak unless logged in, or you'll get Senor O in trouble!

Dang that "CLIP A DAY " Game is really tough..... I can't ever get the biker past that first car and through intersection :angry2: