June 25th: Highway 49 North

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Where's the pictures?! First, SW-FOG gets zero pictures posted and now youze guyz are withholding, too? Wadupwitdat? Allergic to digital Kodachrome, are we? :D

Nope, technologically stupified! I dunnah noe howzit dun and even dose who've sed, "Lookee hear, itso eazee!", aren't around when I get confused and use the escape key. So now, if I take any pics at all, I do them for me.

Highlander and Rogdeb both had their respective clicky machiines out, so I'd expect pictures on FJR Owners.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. We just got home tonight. After lunch we rode up old Donner pass road, then hit the 80 eastbound and spent the night in Reno. Today, after a late breakfast with Dad, we headed down 395, then up over Sonora Pass, on to Sonora then south on 49 to Oakhurst and 41 south back to Fresno. What a lovely weekend it was indeed. Thanks Mike for the idea!!! :D

Glad you had the opportunity to visit w/ Dad.

Rich (Exskibum) took us on some really grand secondary roads to Auburn. Lotsa 15, 25 and 35 mph corners which we all took fat the posted :unsure: speed. ;)

Pics.. here we go ! Steve has the people pics up on EZ so here are some action shots! :D

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures aren't as impressive as Highlander's, but they did turn out. Not necessarily in chronological order.

VistaView.jpg

VistaPoint.jpg

PizzaParking.jpg

GroupShot.jpg

So, like, you just put those pics up to make me jealous, like, right? Glad to hear y'all had a good time!

Dave, you've just been banned from 'that' site for the blatant referral to this site... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
A shot of the local volunteer fire dept. in action (F.D.-Foundation Developers)

DVilleFire.jpg

And a slight glitch on hanging the flag on the siren tower. Volunteers! You just have to luv 'em.

FlagTower2.jpg

O.K. Now it's time to dream up another ride opportunity.