Lunch at Big Bear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the down Southies have settled their meet up dilemma.

So what about us Northies? I plan on leaving the San Fernando Valley 101 & White Oak,

travel 101 to 134 to 210. Anyone want to meet up and ride out together let me know we can meet up along the route.

I will be riding 2 up also.

I guess the down Southies have settled their meet up dilemma.
So what about us Northies? I plan on leaving the San Fernando Valley 101 & White Oak,

travel 101 to 134 to 210. Anyone want to meet up and ride out together let me know we can meet up along the route.

I will be riding 2 up also.
I'm in the SFV also, 101 at Fallbrook. We (2-up) can meet you at or near your location. I usually go 101-134-210-57-10. I also go early enough to gas up before arriving at the Starbucks. Last year there were groups that went to get gas during and also others after Slappy's pre-ride talk. I just want to beat the cluster at the pumps. Let me know where & when to meet you guys. Thanks,

George & Kitty

Edit: Regarding gas in Redlands: There is a Shell and a 76 close by the Starbucks meeting spot. They are across the street from each other at the intersection of 6th Street & Redlands Blvd. Shell: 127 E. Redlands Blvd. 76: 201 E. Redlands Blvd. Also, a little bit closer to the meeting spot is an off-brand gas on Orange Street at Sun Ave (north of the 10) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone slap slappy and have him update the original post with the new riders now going. I think a few more have chimed in.

sounds like there are about 53 of you going on this one, did u make lunch reservations somewhere?

R

sounds like there are about 53 of you going on this one, did u make lunch reservations somewhere?
R
Wow, very nice turnout; we only get 3-5 here in Phoenix. johnny80s: You have a captive audience of 52 FJR Forum Riders.

Make up a flier with Los Robustos Meet and Eat lodging info and a route map on other side; and hand them out to everyone!

I usually go 101-134-210-57-10.

Yabutt, the 210 now goes all the way to Redlands and it's a better road than the tractor tailer beat up 10.

But we can work it out. PM me.

Randy

Yabutt, the 210 now goes all the way to Redlands and it's a better road than the tractor tailer beat up 10.But we can work it out. PM me.

Randy
You are correct by far. This will show my age, but I haven't had much need to travel that way since the early 80's going to the 29 Palms USMC base. Hence, no need to study maps to try a better route. I wasn't aware that the 210 went all the way to Redlands. Duh! Your 'updated' route is far better. I will PM you before the date of the ride to set up a meet location.

George

Slappy,

Please add myself and wifey to the list of riders. See you all in Temecula!

Latest count of both forums and the SOCAL FJR Riders Group on facebook. I also received word from High Desert Rider that he will have to work Saturday and has bowed out. Now you have a total of 45 Yes, 16 Maybe and 27 no's. All you maybe's need to make a decision today so that Slappy can call and make the reservations for the restaurant.

In:

Slappy

Jordylad

Ynotride (85%)

Bluesman

NeilSanDiego

Saltywheels

SanteFeDreamin

Tonyrob

FJRPilot

SnowAviation

zman1968