Mad River Burger Bar RTE 5/7/16

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Micheal says:

"Going to try make this, gregorydog. Bokerfork wants me to check on his agricultural holdings up there......JSNS.

gregory says:

"I'll took for you around 2:15 then. JSNS

I say:

Probably more like 520. JSNS

More like 2:10 - because before Boker realizes it - that hippie Mick would already have smoked half his 4:20 holdings.

Ladybug has her last dog training class with our bad ass poodle that weekend. Dang it, I'm forced to ride stag on the KTM with my bud on his GS. Thinking for Fortuna Friday night, Mad River Sat for lunch and Eureka Saturday night. 3 days of the trinity Alps on the supermoto....
whistle.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladybug has her last dog training class with our bad ass poodle that weekend. Dang it, I'm forced to ride stag on the KTM with my bud on his GS. Thinking for Fortuna Friday night, Mad River Sat for lunch and Eureka Saturday night. 3 days of the trinity Alps on the supermoto....
whistle.gif
...one of these days Bug!

--G

whistle.gif
Yeah, life's a beeeoootch, then you die!
rofl.gif

Greg, I won't make this meet-up. Been looking for a good longer ride like this for the new bike, but it turns out Janet and I are going up to Arcata this coming weekend for a visit (by car, of course) so I won't be turning around and doing the same trip on the bike the next week. Hope you get good weather and everybody have a good time.

bug just bugged me about this, I sure see no reason to not make an effort to make this.

There was one back in 08, one of Fairlane's rides, met a group of riders up there for lunch. I will try to post a picture of that event.

FWFE

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bugnatr" data-cid="1306225" data-time="1461730755"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="puppychow" data-cid="1305694" data-time="1461558264"><p>I don't think I will be able to make this. Mother's day weekend, I will be visiting Mom.</p></blockquote>

<br />

Bring mom on the bike, she would love 36.</p></blockquote>

At 36 mph with mom on the bike. I would hate 36!

Looks like rain and 35 mph winds. If you don't have a giant windshield, and an 1800cc six, you'd better bail on this one.
Piff, rain is staying in the Sierra's (mostly) and looking better the closer to the coast. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead for the Katoom.

See you there Wingman.

It is still on OM, BeemerDons travel book will be in attendance and the weather don't look too bad.

Dougie bear will be there on his Katoom, and I'm sure we can find some room for the hippo in the parking lot........