Memorial Services for OrangevaleFJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyfulgirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have been absent for obvious reasons. F*CK. Sorry, I just can't stand this.

I thank you all for your love and support.

I don't think there could be anything worse than this.

I just returned from making the memorial arrangements.

MEMORIAL SERVICES WILL BE ON MONDAY, 11/19/07 AT 2:00 P.M. AT Mt. VERNON MORTUARY. 8201 Greenback Ln, Fair Oaks, CA

We will be having a reception afterward at the Orangevale Community Center from 3pm to 6pm: 6826 Hazel Avenue, Orangevale CA 95662

Everyone is welcome. He loved you all so much. I can't believe what an incredible community this is. I don't think I could make it through this without all the support I have received. The kids are so incredibly touched and impressed with this community. They are amazed. But their dad was such a wonderful person. He knew how to pick his friends.

I love you all. I am trying to reach out. I'll be in contact. Please don't think that my thoughts and prayers haven't been with all of you too. I know everyone is devastated. It's just too much to believe.

I love you all. Talk to you soon!

Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you all. I am trying to reach out. I'll be in contact. Please don't think that my thoughts and prayers haven't been with all of you too. I know everyone is devastated. It's just too much to believe.

Sherri

[/color]
Right back at you one hundred fold. We all love you. Time wil heal and once again you'll be a joyfulgirl.

Love

D & D

Sherri

[/color]
Right back at you one hundred fold. We all love you. Time wil heal and once again you'll be a joyfulgirl.

Love

D & D
I think Dave and Diane speak for us all. I'll bring extra kleenexes -- we'll probably be short.

Except for the garage, my condo is kinda spartan, but it is only about 20 miles away and if anyone needs a carpeted floor to sleep on, let me know (supposed to be getting a couch delivered this week, I hope, so that's a bit better than the floor).

Sherri

[/color]

Love

D & D
We echo Dave & Diane's sentiments 100% also. We're with you Sherri -- mind and spirit,, and Andrew will never leave our hearts.

Rog n Debs

Sorry, but our comfort will have to come from a distance. Many, many hugs,

Dave and Kathy

There will be some of us coming up Sunday prior. Currently, Fairlaner, Barabus, dCarver and myself will be having diner somewhere Sunday night. For those who are local or coming early, please feel free to join us. Fairlaner and I have no idea as to location, so suggestions are welcome.

-TWN

:( whew... :(

Take care Sherri...know that we all wish we could ride out and personally give a hug to you and your family in this dreadful circumstance.

Know that we care...

I will be there in spirit, as I can't be there in person.

... Dayum...

We will be there in spirit also. Know that we are thinking of you and your family. This is an incredible situation for you all to deal with. Time, friends, family, and most of all GOD will get you through this.

Hi Sheri and Family (and everyone else).

I haven't posted anything because I have been so sick with grief and pretty much speechless. I need to add that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your children and all the others that have known Andrew. I never got the opportunity to meet him, but he must have been a wonderful guy.

-Iris

There will be some of us coming up Sunday prior. Currently, Fairlaner, Barabus, dCarver and myself will be having diner somewhere Sunday night. For those who are local or coming early, please feel free to join us. Fairlaner and I have no idea as to location, so suggestions are welcome.
-TWN
Great idea. I propose a dinner get together at Marie Calendars on Sunrise between Greenback Lane and Madison Ave.

Sherri - We love you too [and your family] big time. I will be at the service on the FJR -- rain, shine, sleet or snow.

My kitchen pass is nearly 100% approved, which means I will be riding down from Portland on Sunday, staying for the service, then returning on Tuesday.

Sherri,

So very sorry for your great loss. You and the kids will be in our prayers. Never met either of you but looked forward to it someday. Andrew was one of the best on this forum, aces all the way. But you of all people already know that. God Bless and watch over you and your family during this great time of loss.

Dave

I just received a phone call from Forrest, who will be the Master of Ceremonies at the Funeral. He has asked if 2 to 4 members here would like to speak about Andrew at Mt. Vernon?

Share a lovely Andrew story? Tell the gathering a favorite memory? Explain what Andrew meant to you? Open another facet of Andrew to those in attendance?

Each speaker will be limited to approx 5 minutes and it is requested that you actually be able to speak and share rather than cry and sob.

If you'd like to participate, please PM me and I will get a list to Forrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.