Mike and Rob's 50 - 50 Twisty tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More news
"Looks like two slides north of Kaslo have closed 31 and our beloved 31A, from Kaslo to New Denver, is now closed due to the road being washed out.

Trans Canada Highway 1 now closed at Golden."

The WCR guys are gonna be pissed.
With the way the storms are spinning, not surprised. We've had a metric ton of rain here the last two days...

Y'all ride safe up 'thar!

--G

So my FJR jet ski will be fine! We may head as far north as Rocky Mountain House then east. we hope!

Darn! Looks like I missed the tour.

I see they are headed east on Hwy 3, are they planning to go over the Crowsnest? Major flooding in that area, but the pass looks OK.

Al.

Short ride today. Stopped in Cranbrook BC. Don't want to end the day wet. Also we want a clear shot at crossing Alberta. With all the people being evacuated we don't want to miss out on a room so we will ride into Saskatchewan.

Are you guys planning on coming through Minneapolis/St. Paul or stay north? I read a couple pages back you are trying to get back home by the 29th which I assumes staying north of the Cities.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Gramps" data-cid="1075979" data-time="1372009858"><p>

Are you guys planning on coming through Minneapolis/St. Paul or stay north? I read a couple pages back you are trying to get back home by the 29th which I assumes staying north of the Cities.</p></blockquote>

Hey Mark, looks like we're gonna stay on the Canadian side of the border and visit my niece in Thunder Bay. Thanks again for the offer and we hope to see you next year at nafo.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Gramps" data-cid="1075979" data-time="1372009858"><p>

Are you guys planning on coming through Minneapolis/St. Paul or stay north? I read a couple pages back you are trying to get back home by the 29th which I assumes staying north of the Cities.</p></blockquote>

Hey Mark, looks like we're gonna stay on the Canadian side of the border and visit my niece in Thunder Bay. Thanks again for the offer and we hope to see you next year at nafo.