Mike and Rob's 50 - 50 Twisty tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fairlaner" data-cid="1077129" data-time="1372393420"><p>

How was the fish and chips????<br />

<br />

R</p></blockquote>

By far that was the best fish and chips I've ever had! Definitely worth the detour.

Congrats Mike and Rob. I'm going to miss checking in on SpotWalla to see your progress, and am looking forward to seeing your ride reports.

Glad youz guyz made the trip safe and sound.

Looking forward to an epic ride report, even if it does have Carver in it.

Congratulations Mike and Rob for a successful trip. I really enjoyed meeting you guys in Winfield, BC and wish you both the best in the future. I left Winfield after having breakfast with you guys and had a nice scenic ride to Squamish, BC and on to Salem, OR on Sunday. Spit a little moisture on me all of the way from Vancouver.

Hope to see you both in the future.

Jer

Thanks guys for sharing your trip with the rest of us. Was a hoot to keep up with. I think next year there should be another good reason to take an extended trip......you're both turning 51!!

And just so you guys know, when Steve and I rolled into vegas today my bike said 122 degrees....it was running at 212 degrees on the freeway, i have only seen that temp d=before while sitting at a light....FUCKING HOT comes to mind...

R

An epic adventure boys! I'm sure you have a stock pile of stories to tell now for quite a few years.

Glad to have met up with the two of you. Hope to see you in La Crosse next year.

Congrats boys! That was quite the adventure. Enjoyed all the reports and following along...

I had a visitor yesterday, Rob and his lovely bride rolled up in the car. We had a cold beverage and had a great little visit, even though it rained most of the day. Went over some diagnostics of an idle fluctuation issue..... hopefully Rob now has some better clues on how to fix it. Yama Bill, you may see that POS Gen I one day soon!