Mike and Rob's 50 - 50 Twisty tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the downhill side of a 6 week adventure!
Watcha talking about?

There's a couple thousand miles or so of beautiful prairie left...and then there's the Canadian Shield.

biggrin.png
Lets not forget beautiful Lynne Lake Manitoba!

Lol Bill. that's funny...

We are in Kenora ON tonight. ThunderBay tomorrow. Doing some visiting .

Don't be so fast to rush home, your riding into a heatwave! 40C in Southern Ontario today.

I know you guys aren't done yet...but any thoughts of doing a clockwise loop around Hudson Bay on the way home...just to add a couple miles kilometres?

If I wasn't so damn busy doing last minute packing 'n stuff for my trip I would've ran up to Blind River to scare the shit out of them.

Almost over... 497 km (308 miles) to the start point.Great ride, I've really enjoyed following along, thanks!
We have an interesting finish tomorrow. There's this kick ass Fish and Chip joint 40 miles out on a point into Georgian bay. At a little town called Kilarney. They catch the fish in the bay, off load it right to the shop, cleaned and deep fried right away then served to you! Can't get much fresher than that. Usually white fish but also walleye. Then its home. Phew .

I hope the laneway is cleared out.

DSCF0678.jpg

We have an interesting finish tomorrow. There's this kick ass Fish and Chip joint 40 miles out on a point into Georgian bay. At a little town called Kilarney. They catch the fish in the bay, off load it right to the shop, cleaned and deep fried right away then served to you! Can't get much fresher than that. Usually white fish but also walleye. Then its home. Phew .

I can't believe your 300 miles from home and your going to Killarney for Fish 'n chips.

If you want REALLY good fish 'n chips head towards 11 for the trip south. On your way there, stop in at Moniques Chip Stand in Sturgeon Falls for fresh pickerel. WAY better than Killarney! The only problem is, they don't always have it. But if Monique is there, you won't care [wink wink]

https://goo.gl/maps/Q7IMg