Monticello, MN, Moon's Motors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wftreg

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased my new 2005 FJR from Moon's Motors and they did very well with the price. Since then the service has been outstanding. Today I picked up a nail in my back tire and limped over there with no appointment. Since the tire MZ 6 was fairly new they gave me a discount and replaced it on the spot. Great folks to do business with!!

Bill

wftreg said:
I purchased my new 2005 FJR from Moon's Motors and they did very well with the price. Since then the service has been outstanding. Today I picked up a nail in my back tire and limped over there with no appointment. Since the tire MZ 6 was fairly new they gave me a discount and replaced it on the spot. Great folks to do business with!!Bill
Moon Motorsports

414 South Highway 25 P.O. Box 178 Monticello MN 55362

Phone: (763) 295-2920 Fax: (763) 295-5254

I didn't end up buying one from them, but they had one in stock when I was thinking of buying mine. So I went down their and talked to them. Yes they were very helpful in answering questions and they let me at least sit on it and see how it felt. Kind of made my decision that it was the bike I wanted. I ended up ordering one from my local dealer in Alexandria with the 2nd PDP. Nice folks down their at Moon's Motors.

devanator/Mike

In September 2006, I bought a Roadliner S from them. The price for the bike was right and they did everything they promised.

I must say though that I found out later that the MSRP prices for the extra consumable part/accessories (2 cases of oil and filters) I purchased at the time of the sale was significantly higher than another dealer that is closer to me. The price I paid (their MSRP minus my negotiated discount of 20%) came out to be the somewhat more then the other dealer's MSRP. For this reason, I am neutral as far as recommending this dealer. Buyer beware.....