More FJR Sightings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Calimus

Went out for a ride today and spotted an 07' in the Hamelton Crossing area around the baseball field

Then saw either an 05' or 06' on Euharlee Rd.

Anyone want to fess up?

I was up your way today William. My daughter is playing in a softball tournament in Dalton. Getting ready to head that way right now again.

Lot's of bikes out today..

JW

Went out for a ride today and spotted an 07' in the Hamelton Crossing area around the baseball field

Anyone want to fess up?
That was me on my '05 on Euharlee Rd. As soon as I saw you, I thought to myself that I would have to post the sighting here.

I rode from my home in SW Paulding County up through Yorkville, Rockmart, Cartersville, Waleska, Jasper, Burnt Mountain, and Ellijay to Fort Mountain then back through Chatsworth, Fairmount, Emerson and Dallas. ~220 miles on a gorgeous day.

Finally, I spotted someone on the board! BTW, incase you didn't know, your right side headlight is out.

If you are every planning on being back in this neck of the woods on a weekend, hit me up. six seven eight - five nine one - seven three five zero. My name is William

Jason - How's it going man? Hope business is doing well. We need to meet up sometime soon for a beer or a ride.

Anyone want to fess up?
I passed you right in front of the ball fields at Hamilton Crossing.

I sent you a PM.

Finally, I spotted someone on the board! BTW, incase you didn't know, your right side headlight is out.
If you are every planning on being back in this neck of the woods on a weekend, hit me up. six seven eight - five nine one - seven three five zero. My name is William
No, I didn't know that headlight was out. Thanks for the heads-up. That's really dissappointing since I just installed those late last summer. :angry2:

Maybe it's an omen that I should pull the trigger on the hi/lo HID setup that I've been considering. ;)

It's good to 'meet' you. The name here is Tom, six seven eight - eight four zero - nine zero nine five.

Mr. Twisty - PM replied to, was good to see ya out.

Zipper - I'll try and give ya a ring next time I'm going to be out for a bit.

Good to finally see folks on their FJR's in the area.