Motorcycle Paradise 2014 FJR Review

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the M109 comment was incredibly stupid too.

I have ridden them, and other cruisers too, like my Rocket III Touring.

The FJR is to a heavy cruiser as an antelope is to a dachshund.

El Toro, what an apt analogy!

Let me try:

A Quarterhorse to a Yorkshire (hog, not dog).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just another case of the whirled wide webs enabling idiots with no background experience to publish total hogwash, and make themselves appear to be subject matter experts. We've seen that before with the self published video phenomenon as well. Take this clown's opinion value for what you paid for them: Zero.

Please do the world a real favor now and go back to the first post and cut out all of the quoted, self aggrandizing "review", so that nobody google searches and believes that anyone of any actual veracity posted that here on this forum. (the link serves the purpose anyway)

This blogger sounds an awful lot like "Touring Bloke" who

made similar assertions here about a month ago.

Conclusions then were about the same.

This is just another case of the whirled wide webs enabling idiots with no background experience to publish total hogwash, and make themselves appear to be subject matter experts. We've seen that before with the self published video phenomenon as well. Take this clown's opinion value for what you paid for them: Zero.
Please do the world a real favor now and go back to the first post and cut out all of the quoted, self aggrandizing "review", so that nobody google searches and believes that anyone of any actual veracity posted that here on this forum. (the link serves the purpose anyway)
Okay Fred. The review was just so absurd I figured it had to be seen. I wish I could kill the source as easily as I can kill the quote...

In 3...2....1

After reading that tool's blog, I feel like I've wasted 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

Late to the party .... which means I didn't waste my time reading it. (So there, ex-wife! Proof that being late all the time CAN be a good thing.)

Last edited by a moderator: