Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTwisty

Reaction score
This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:

Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?

Hmmm, mine came back a Harley-Davidson 883 and I currently own a Harley Super Glide. But I want a FJR1300A too. Does this mean I have a split personality? :rolleyes:

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine said FJR too.

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 7 zeal, and 1 pomp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamaha FJR1300 :yahoo:

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 4 moxie, 13 zeal, and 5 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

First time I did this. Yes mine was FJR too. OK what's the trick. It's reading where the link is on the web, thus FJRforum.com right?
I don't think it is a trick. We chose the FJR for a reason, but not everybody will come back with the FJR as a match.

The site has no connection to FJRforum.com.

Interesting, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm out guys. I'm leaving the forum!

I got a 1 moxie; 6 zeal; -5 pomp.

They gave me a Moto Guzzi V11.

It's been nice, adios! :dribble:

but not everybody will come back with the FJR as a match.
Oh NO, what the .....heck is a "Mo Ped"? :eek: Just kidding, really, just kidding. Haven't tried it yet. No way am I an old slug suitable for a "Mo Ped". Uh uh.

:bike:

Clicky

Mine said FJR too.

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 7 zeal, and 1 pomp!
We were close, but different bike

Honda VFR

You scored -4 moxie, 7 zeal, and 2 pomp!

R1

7-moxie / 12 zeal / 1 pomp / 3 constipation / 8 gastrointestinal disturbance

It sat me on an R1 or a Gixxer thou... Funny thing is, that is pretty correct. My mind wants an R1, but my aging, broken body and fragile license will only tolerate a Sprint ST...

First time I did this. Yes mine was FJR too. OK what's the trick. It's reading where the link is on the web, thus FJRforum.com right?
I don't think it is a trick. We chose the FJR for a reason, but not everybody will come back with the FJR as a match.

The site has no connection to FJRforum.com.

Interesting, huh?
I see that now, I thought I was going to be the first to post.

It told me a duc 996(interestingly enough the duc was the 1st bike I ever owned 1965 new)I guess I haven't changed much.....I was also single then and I still am,and proud of it..........