My new FJR in my garage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, thanks for all the complements. You people are great!
You say that now! Just wait until you post something 'marginal' on a Friday........... ;)
It's only 15 minutes to Friday...Let's talk about Skooter's ears. Skooter hears EVERYTHING!

SkooterBoy.jpg

I bought the same model last January, I also like the color. I get a lot of compliments, I am sure you will as well. Have fun riding.

MyBike.jpg

Now I can only get the clutch clunking issue to be solved ...
Ok, so the bike is nice, and I mean really nice. I didn't even know these came in that color and I love it. but....
I think whatever vehicle all those tires is for also deserves some picture whoring time here as well. Let's see it!!!

Those tires are the snow tires for my car, and my two daughter's cars. Nothing more.
You keep each tire individually wrapped?

I have an 08AE. I think they all make a clunk to some degree when you go from neutral to first gear. If it bothers you, turn the bike off while in first. It will start in first with the stand up and holding in the hand brake. I normally park my AE in gear anyway except in my garage for two reasons. A good anti-theft deterrent as you can't move the bike and there is no way I know of to get the bike into neurtal without the key on. And the bike can't roll off the sidestand on uneven parking or windy situations.

MyBike.jpg

Now I can only get the clutch clunking issue to be solved ...
Ok, so the bike is nice, and I mean really nice. I didn't even know these came in that color and I love it. but....
I think whatever vehicle all those tires is for also deserves some picture whoring time here as well. Let's see it!!!

Those tires are the snow tires for my car, and my two daughter's cars. Nothing more.
You keep each tire individually wrapped?

The tire bags make the tires easier to move around (the bags have handles), it protects them and the aluminum wheels, and keeps them clean.

So the 2009A has black wheels - first year they did that. They didn't do that for the AE model?