NAFO 2010 Graphic Contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violione

Sir Loin of Beef
Reaction score
Announcing the NAFO 2010 Graphic contest:

* This contest is open to all forum members. The winning graphics will be first narrowed down to between 2 and 5 by vote from board members using the survey function here on the board. The final decision will be made by the NAFO 2010 Staff.

* The Winner of the Graphics Contest will receive an Official NAFO 2010 T-Shirt (with their graphic on it), Rally Pin (with their graphic on it) and recognition and lots of pats on the back!

* Requirements for the graphic:

+ The graphic must contain a likeness either in solid or silhouette form of the FJR motorcycle (rider on board is optional).

+ The graphic must also contain the likeness or incorporate the region of the Great Smokey Mountains (please no State silhouette).

+ The graphic should be as simple as possible (less detail) - remember, this will be used to screen print on T-shirts and create Rally pins.

[We strongly recommend that the graph be monochromatic, however; please no more that four colors used]

* Submission requirements:

+ All graphic must be in either .jpg .tiff or .png format

+ All graphic file size should be between 800X600 to 1280X1040 and no larger than 8Mb in size. Smaller or larger size may be OK, check first please.

+ Submission will be sent as attachments to the following email address: [email protected] You submission must contain your name and contact information. We may need to call you.

+ Submission will be posted by Violione on a separate thread that will have the survey/voting activated. All other posts will not count and we will reserve the right to delete any and all comments in this voting thread UNTIL the voting is finished.

+ ALL Submission MUST EMAILED BY 12:00am JULY 14, 2010

THE CONTEST IS NOW OPEN! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
And... Make sure I don't have to piss around too much when it comes to plaques ya fukers!!!

:jester:

Watch it old fuker... At least I can Piss without moaning and whining..

How's yer prostate ol man? :lol:

kisses,

:fuck:

Watch it old fuker... At least I can Piss without moaning and whining..
How's yer prostate ol man? :lol:

kisses,

Last time the doc gave me the finger wave, She said it was just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
And... Make sure I don't have to piss around too much when it comes to plaques ya fukers!!!
Oh yeah, What plaques are going to donate for NAFO?! :dntknw:

At this juncture? Probably something resembling Rays Prostate with an FJR in the center, surrounded by the text: Try NAFO, It'll be Good for your ass!

Oh yeah, What plaques are going to donate for NAFO?! :dntknw:

At this juncture? Probably something resembling Rays Prostate with an FJR in the center, surrounded by the text: Try NAFO, It'll be Good for your ass!

I don't know if there is room in my ass for a FJR but you can shave it for me and find out :rolleyes: :yahoo:

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME ONCE AGAIN! [/SIZE]

Please take a look at the thread named NAFO 2010 Graphic Poll. This will be where members can vote for their favorite graphic. Let the voting begin!

I will be asking Iggy to close this thread so that things don't get confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.