NAFO Rallyshirt - DESIGN CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....I like my WFO-5 shirts. They go quite well with my WFO-3 and WFO-5 shirts (there were no WFO-2 Santa Rosa, or WFO 4 Skagit, shirts).

I AM!!

I will be sending two, maybe three winning designs to "Mr T-Shirt" tonight... and when he finishes crying over their beauty and craftsmanship he will post them for all to marvel at.

(I bought the big 72-colors crayon box so I feel invincible when I color)

Chris

We are nearing the deadline here pretty fast.

I have received ONE artwork entry thus far..... will post it up tonight, but I can already tell it will not render very well when it is silk-screened.

Rad's artwork is looking pretty good so far.... clean vector artwork, and correctly limited to 4-colors. :D

WC, did my email get through? I sent it this a.m. but my use of Lotus Notes is a bit shaky... If not please lemme know asap so I can resend from a different system... It has two designs attached!

Thx,

Chris

ps... Where are you posting the entries? (link?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received ONE artwork entry thus far..... will post it up tonight, but I can already tell it will not render very well when it is silk-screened.
<_< Dang. I was worried about that. And I liked the design too.

Don't think I'll have a chance to futz up something simpler. I hope artists's stuff works.

Our health is secured. Artwork issue now solved. In fact, there is no need for any voting, the selected submission is that good!

To keep the interest up.... we will NOT reveal the selected artwork. Thread closed. Appreciate the efforts of those who submitted.

The selected piece is simply exquisite, and will be a splendid addition to the NAFO atmosphere.

Radman - your artwork effort actually came in 3rd Place in the selection process. Kudos! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.