NAFO 2010 Graphic Poll

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violione

Sir Loin of Beef
Reaction score
Welcome to the NAFO 2010 Graphic Poll. The winner of the Poll will receive additional T-shirts, lanyards and rally pins in addition to much praise and recognition for their work!

Voting rules are simple:

* View all of the entries carefully

* Select the graphic that you most wish to see used for the OFFICIAL NAFO 2010 Graphic

* PLEASE, REFRAIN FROM POSTING COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD - LOOK AND VOTE!

* Don't be an Asstard and stack the votes by voting 10,000 times!

Because this is a poll, I realize that each member can vote more that once, BUT we have ways to filter out the votes casted by those aboves mentioned Asstards so, please vote once. The contest is not closed, YET! If you have a legitimate graphic that you would like to submit, please do so, but hurry time is running out!

Graphic #1

ScoopsNAFO1.jpg

Graphic #2

NAFOS22010.jpg

Graphic #3

ScoopsNAFO5.jpg

Graphic #4

NAFO2010Logo2.png

Graphic #5

ScoopsNAFO7.jpg

Graphic #6

NAFO2010Logo1.png

Graphic #7

ScoopsNAFO4.jpg

Graphic #8

NAFOSM2010.jpg

Graphic #9

ScoopsNAFO2.jpg

Graphic #10

NAFO2010Logo3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like #3 and #5. I prefer the font on #3, but the bike is wrong, so I voted for #5.

I like #3 and #9 since the bike is not a FJR, and makes it seem more inclusive, rather than exclusive.

There is no 'none' option. Sorry man, none of them. Of course, I got spoiled with the CFR shirts.

* Don't be an Asstard and stack the votes by voting 10,000 times!
Because this is a poll, I realize that each member can vote more that once, BUT we have ways to filter out the votes casted by those aboves mentioned Asstards so, please vote once. The contest is not closed, YET! If you have a legitimate graphic that you would like to submit, please do so, but hurry time is running out!
People can't do that. They can vote just once. And non-members can't vote.

....unless they're violating a fundamental rule of the forum and registering with sockpuppets....but a few people learned that doesn't work out very well. ;)

Just out of curiosity, bungie, (and assuming you're a non-artist with ideas like myself) -- what would "do it" for you on a NAFO shirt?

edit: just realized my post can be read with numerous tones of voice. It should be read with friendly curiosity, not jack-assery. after all, bungie is the guy who let me take a canadian beer out of his hand and give it back empty ;-)

#1 is the best option, but dates & location would be nice. I noticed all the graphics have very little color. Are the Smokies really that -- well -- smokey?
I agree on the colors. I guess it depends on the color of the shirt, but all gray is boring.