Need help with my Zumo 550

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebo

Reaction score
one day I was messing with my Zumo and thought I knew what I was doing and obviously I don't because I cant get rid of the "low fuel" indicator on my screen every time I start my bike. please help.....

I click on the Speed section of the map screen. Then I click on the fuel icon on the right. I then answer yes to resetting the fuel gauge.

Hope this works for you. My 550 is in the house with me so I cant actually click on the fuel icon to reset it without it being in the cradle but I am sure that is what I do.

Hope this helps.

I click on the Speed section of the map screen. Then I click on the fuel icon on the right. I then answer yes to resetting the fuel gauge.

Hope this works for you. My 550 is in the house with me so I cant actually click on the fuel icon to reset it without it being in the cradle but I am sure that is what I do.

Hope this helps.

[/quote

This is right on. You can also adjust your "miles per tank" setting to 999 miles. Do that and you don't have to reset so often.

Better yet, if you don't want to use the feature set the value to zero and it won't bother you again ever . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say "reboot" the unit by pressing the top left side button and holding it while pressing the power button

but you got it already...I think I have the miles per tank set to 200 which I find is good enuf

let's ride safe and be careful oout there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Latest posts