Nelson Rigg CL-150 Tail pack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greb

Reaction score
I was looking for a way to expand storage on solo tours and use the back seat to do it. Looked over the tail packs at newenough.com and liked the price and features of the Nelson Rigg CL-150. Turns out it is a perfect fit.

The nice thing about the bag is dimensionally it fits so well. The included bungie hooks are very secure so no additional straps are required. It allows you to keep honest people honest by placing the hooks under the locked seat. If you need access under your pillion seat, no sweat as the seat and bag lift off as one unit. It fits so perfectly that it could be mistaken as an OEM accessory.

$75.00 shipped.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, I have one and love mine. Fits great with Garauld's larger tail rack. I hadn't thought of putting it on the passenger seat, but that's a great idea. The available expansion of the main compartment and the side pockets are also great!

For what it's worth, I have one and love mine. Fits great with Garauld's larger tail rack. I hadn't thought of putting it on the passenger seat, but that's a great idea. The available expansion of the main compartment and the side pockets are also great!
Definitly a good purchase to those looking to stay away from tankbags or get more storage without getting into a hard topcase.

thanx

GreyGoose

I've had mine for about 3 years now and love it - I also mount it to the rear seat, but a little differently . . . picked up Nelson Riggs Roll Bag and mount it to the luggage rack and have a N.R. tank bag . . . great durable pieces and the included rain covers work great.