• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New FJR t-shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezer

Squirrelly Geezer
Reaction score
https://www.cafepress.com/bersarts

EDIT for JUNE 25:

NEW T-SHIRTS! And, okay, I'm really pleased with how this design came out. A larger, higher res version of this is on the front:

fjr2011designphotobucket.jpg

To go with that vintage feel, most of these shirts have a weathered looking red FJR logo across the shoulders:

fjrredback.png

They came out looking great.

The other designs are still available.

-----

Previous Shameless Commerce Post

For the first NAFO, two of us sent designs for the t-shirt contest. I lost. :laughingsmiley:

But you know, I liked my Warhol inspired design and decided I wanted a shirt like it, so I reworked it into a non-NAFO generic FJR t-shirt and sent the stuff to cafepress.com. They came out great, so I stuck the designs on a bunch of cafepress products -- short sleeve, long sleeve, men's or women's, hoodies, yellow for you hi-viz guys, mugs, etc.

There are two different designs. The red one is my fave -- looks weathered and awesome -- and comes on dark colored shirts and a bunch of other stuff. The blue one was the original and is on lighter colored shirts and has the phrase "It's time to leave the herd behind you" on the back. Yeah, we know who that's directed at. :winksmiley02:

This site also has the fjrforum Vintage Rider gear for the informal group of us geezers that TurboDave put together. There's no markup on any of the Vintage Rider stuff. That stuff is all offered at cafepress' base price. It's just there as a service to the forum. It's fair to ask, though, whether a thong with TurboDave's photo is actually a "service". :lol:

There are small mark-ups on the other stuff. To answer a question I've been asked offline -- no, I've never turned a profit at this. I've never made enough money to offset the costs of shirts and other swag I've donated as door prizes to various FJR rallies. Three years down the highway, this "business" still runs in the red. This isn't so I can retire early. I started it because I wanted a t-shirt I designed myself. I left site up in case anyone else wanted one too. Hope you like 'em. :D

AWESOME FJR SWAG and VINTAGE RIDER GEAR - click here

THE RED LOGO:

fjrredfrontbignew.png

THE BLUE LOGO (front):

fjrfront1.jpg

Across the shoulders on the back of the blue logo shirts: ;)

fjrback.jpg

Site links are also in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice design, but good lord, the prices of those T-shirts! :blink:
isn't bad considering there's no setup fee and no minimum number of shirts that have to be bought initially. Instead of a $300 commitment that might leave a lot in dusty boxes, it's a few bucks for the people who are interested and order them.

isn't bad considering there's no setup fee and no minimum number of shirts that have to be bought initially. Instead of a $300 commitment that might leave a lot in dusty boxes, it's a few bucks for the people who are interested and order them.
My thoughts exactly. I wanted a t-shirt, not inventory. Cafe Press gives you a nice way to do that. And you can leave it out there awhile for other folks who want one.

Squeezer - Nice Job Bro' - me likey alot!
Yo Harlan! Glad you found it and thanks for the kind words (thanks to the rest of you too). Sales figures show, though, that this is still a very exclusive shirt. :lol:

I'll be bringing a couple to NAFO to toss on the swag table. :thumbsupsmiley:

True story: I was wearing mine early this week, walking across a parking lot, and someone stopped me to ask where she could get one because it was a "really cool motorcycle shirt" and she wanted to get a present for a friend who rides. I asked what kind of bike her friend rode and she said, "A Harley." I told her that her friend probably wouldn't like it. I guess that's why I'm not in sales.

I just got a note that cafepress.com is offering free shipping for a few days -- until 8-28-08. This applies to everything at cafepress.com, not just this stuff.

EDIT: Oops. Just found out that the free shipping deal is only for orders of $60 or more. <_< But, anyway, if you're ordering that much stuff, use this coupon code: fallall08

Well, they just got a bit less exclusive... I just ordered a shirt and hoodie.

Nice design!

Latest posts