• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New FJR t-shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip on the shirt. I guess I missed it back in the summer.

I discovered cafepress a few years ago after buying some Roadhouse pipes for my Vulcan.

I mocked up a cool tee shirt and sent the design to cafepress and placed my order.

I still think they have a sweet set up.

Very nice, but one quibble: although I'm eligible for the "Vintage Riders" group myself . . . that Vintage Riders thong . . . please don't tell us how many of those are sold . . . .

I'd like a mug but would prefer the blue Warhol pattern (vs red and yellow). Any way to get that queued up?
Can do. They're both red now because of a special request. I can swap one back pretty easily.

You want the large mug or the small one?
Either one, but I think I'd prefer the "normal" small size. I'll be scoring a long sleeve Tee while I'm at it. :thumbsup:

I'd like a mug but would prefer the blue Warhol pattern (vs red and yellow). Any way to get that queued up?
Can do. They're both red now because of a special request. I can swap one back pretty easily.

You want the large mug or the small one?
Either one, but I think I'd prefer the "normal" small size. I'll be scoring a long sleeve Tee while I'm at it. :thumbsup:
Done. Thanks!

I donated a couple of those blue mugs to NAFO swag pile. I thought CafePress did a good job with those.

I have a question. What qualifies you as a, "vinatge rider"? What age, etc? Just askin'....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. What qualifies you as a, "vinatge rider?" What age, etc? Just askin'....
You have a question, huh? Is it that following sentence with a question mark at the end of it? Or is

it the next phrase with the question mark at the end of it? And what is a "vinatge"?

And take off that furry hat.

And stand up straight.

How old are you?

Antlers indeed.

:D

I have a question. What qualifies you as a, "vinatge rider"? What age, etc? Just askin'....
You have a question, huh? Is it that following sentence with a question mark at the end of it? Or is

it the next phrase with the question mark at the end of it? And what is a "vinatge"?

And take off that furry hat.

And stand up straight.

How old are you?

Antlers indeed.

:D
Shut up. B) I got excited in the quote.
I hate it when your write! :p

Antlers are all the new rage. You'll see, everyone will be sporting them soon.

276191.jpg

P1010412.jpg

FJR condoms with logo in all year's colors ???

You want the large . . . or the small . . .?

Either one, but I think I'd prefer the "normal" small size. :thumbsup:

Geez, couldn't you guys have settled this with PMs??? :eek:

BTW, I got a cup, a tshirt, and a license plate frame from here in my (large sizes) stocking last week. Good stuff.
Context, my man... Context.

TurboDave started the "Vintage Rider" group and is still the Generally Accepted Dictator for Life and Beyond.

At NAFO, I think the age limit was arbitrarily set at "eligible for AARP membership"; i.e., 50. It could be arbitrarily reset. Or ignored altogether.

You will, by the way, need to purchase the thong for the Vintage Rider Group Picture.

Huh?

I didn't know I was eligible for AARP.

Doesn't matter. I would never join any group that would have the likes of me for a member... :p

I, for one, will eagerly await the modeling photos of said product. :D
Yes, Tyler dear. And you'd be the only one. ;)

TurboDave started the "Vintage Rider" group and is still the Generally Accepted Dictator for Life and Beyond.

At NAFO, I think the age limit was arbitrarily set at "eligible for AARP membership"; i.e., 50. It could be arbitrarily reset. Or ignored altogether.

You will, by the way, need to purchase the thong for the Vintage Rider Group Picture.
I'll start counting my B-days backwards now thanks.