new riding boots by Bata

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Motor Sandals"

You gotta be kiddin' me.

Want some riding shorts and wifebeater t-shirt to go along with those. Maybe a sporty baseball cap to wear, to keep off the sun.

That's just plain screwed up. That was thought up by a fashion designer and not anyone who knows about the subject with which they speak.

I don't think the words "sandal" and "foot protection" could ever be used together...but leave it to some idiot to do it anyway...

The advertising push is going to be fun to see. Am sure sales will be strong. We of course forget that riders in India do not wear any shoes at all, so even sandals would be an inprovement??

KM

These were engineered for motorcyclists? It's no wonder 500 people die in a single vehicle bus accident over there! :)

That's ok.... we'll introduce them to this newfangled American invention called "the product liability lawsuit", brought to you by the same folks that sued Bell Helmets for not ensuring that their client actually wore a helmet. I think a sharp lawyer can turn "engineered for motorcyclists" into "give us a big pile of cash" with very little difficulty.

Wow! Those are about as stupid as those Jason face mask things some other ding-dongs are selling. One will help you lose a foot while the other only takes away your pride.

There NOT for motorcycles! :yahoo:

See: It is a sandal specifically designed and engineered for bickers.

We don't have 'bickers' in this country. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Well thank God they can be used without the back-strap, for a "Slipper" feel. Otherwise they would just be WAY to constrictive feeling.

Hey!! The BATA home town is just a couple hours from me here in Slovakia!

I could pick up a few hundred pairs and distribute at NAFO!

OK, Group Buy on the Way! :blink:

Fits right in with the Dartmouth English professor that is suing her students for creating a "hostile work environment" because they argued with her lecture on "ecofeminism". (Came straight from the Wall Street Journal).

Fits right in with the Dartmouth English professor that is suing her students for creating a "hostile work environment" because they argued with her lecture on "ecofeminism". (Came straight from the Wall Street Journal).
Wrong. She is not / did not sue her students. She only threatened to sue them in an email message.

link

Non-story. Next...

Last edited by a moderator:
(...) We of course forget that riders in India do not wear any shoes at all, so even sandals would be an inprovement??KM
VRKAN-pak-uae029.jpg

Absolutely. Foot injuries are expected to decrease 79% according to the design team.

The marketing whiz-kids at Bata are currently developing a His+Hers+Hers set that's going to sell like hot cakes at 2,700 Taka or $39.99. :rolleyes:

Stef

Last edited by a moderator:
I can really see the safety benefit here. I mean, if you shower with these on at your favorite campground, your chances of athlete's foot should be nil.