Onboard Lap of the TT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Gordo

Reaction score
The camera is a bit washed out by the sun in parts, but an amazing ride to watch. This rider averaged about 120 mph and had lean angles over 45 degrees....yet 2 bikes blew by him.

'Onboard TT'

That is off the hook crazy. I'm going to have to buy a TT DVD and sit back and enjoy the whole thing. I would like to see the racing action, of course, but also some of the action off the track and in the pits. Does anybody have a clue as to which DVD to get?

Bill

That is off the hook crazy. I'm going to have to buy a TT DVD and sit back and enjoy the whole thing. I would like to see the racing action, of course, but also some of the action off the track and in the pits. Does anybody have a clue as to which DVD to get?
Bill
Have a look at the Duke Video site. You should be able to find something you like. Also consider other road races such as the North West 200, Skerries, Ulster GP etc. The TT is sane compared to some, the superbikes were exceeding 200 Mph on public roads in NW200 this year.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
In Fuckin-sane. I was uncomfortable the whole time. I imagine this isnt as bad when your actually there.

hey check this historical vid clicky