one way to get up...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humm........3.8 Eh? Try out a seven plus sometime.

Welcome to California Sin_ Loki............We will, we will, rock you :yahoo:

Glad to hear the FJR survived the tembler.......

Humm........3.8 Eh? Try out a seven plus sometime. Welcome to California Sin_ Loki............We will, we will, rock you :yahoo:

i lived in Hollister, CA for 9 years and living near/on the San Andreas fault this is the norm. However an older Honda 600 that I learned on was knocked over in one (didn’t help that the non- bolted air compressor hit it). Since the garage floor is little uneven and the known to be weak sauce FJR side kickstand was being used that night, normally I have it on the center stand just my luck. My helmet looked like it was on the ground so I will have check that out when I get home, (maybe my chance to get a better one?)

Humm........3.8 Eh? Try out a seven plus sometime. Welcome to California Sin_ Loki............We will, we will, rock you :yahoo:

i lived in Hollister, CA for 9 years and living near/on the San Andreas fault this is the norm. However an older Honda 600 that I learned on was knocked over in one (didn’t help that the non- bolted air compressor hit it). Since the garage floor is little uneven and the known to be weak sauce FJR side kickstand was being used that night, normally I have it on the center stand just my luck. My helmet looked like it was on the ground so I will have check that out when I get home, (maybe my chance to get a better one?)
I have the compressor and the hot water heater bolted down real good now and the FJR and the Honda Xr650R are near it; the peril would be the Xmas stuff above it. :rolleyes: Mine's always on the center stand and it's held up OK on some sizable shakers in the past 12 years. We dare not say the "E" word too loudly......... mother natures listening.

HBLARRY