PNW group ride to NAFO, a Pig's Story

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I just need another NAFO-style hit already.

You're not alone. I've got the LD riding bug already. I've been home for....4 days.
2 1/2 days home for me and the maps are already back out and strewn across my desk. So, when are we leaving..?? :yahoo:

Soon, I hope. Life is what gets in the way when you're busy making plans. Let's keep this plan in mind. In the mean time, I need to get back to seriously looking for a job! Damnit...

Jen and I got home Friday Eve. we had no additional problems on the way home we went to Sturgis and the black hills after NAFO. The sightseeing in the Black hills was fun and there was a lot of stuff at Sturgis a week prior to the rally. We went home through MT an WY saw a lot of Harleys heading east about 75 -80% non ATGATT. Took HWY 14 out of Sheridan and saw a rider down just happened we had a state trooper pass us in Sheridan and met the ambulance on the way up, bike was still in the road when we passed look like he took a right hand curve too fast went into the on coming lane panicked slammed on his brakes and locked them up and high sided. I did not see any evidence of a helmet so I think he was riding "free".

BKR CHK