PNW Spring Tech Meet #10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better late than never with the thanks and appreciation for our benevolent hosts. They are truly awesome people and extremely patient for slow pokes like me.

Also big thanks to GP Suspension and JJ for all the great information and educational materials.

Here are a few images...

Here is a JJ measuring the front

8734314776_31077c7de1.jpg

Here is JJ measuring the rear

8733169305_be0f4113b3.jpg

Before JJ's presentation

8733205815_2c17df7820.jpg

JJ getting set up

8733159637_9064fb142f.jpg

Just read through the thread and am kicking myself for not getting the date right. I still don't know how I ended up having it schedule for the 18th in my calendar. Fall is only months away so I plan on enjoying the summer and keeping my eyes open for the Fall Tech Meet posting.

Dennis

During the Tech Day, Roger had some 12v to USB units for sale, like this one:

USB_5V.jpg

They seemed to have gotten snapped up pretty quickly. I was interested in getting a few myself, but didn't have enough cash on me to pick two up then.

I've since ordered some and have a few extras. Let me know if you missed out on your chance to pick up one or more of these.

Also, the loose solution above is not the only option. There is a panel mount option, if you wanted to mount it instead of having the cables tucked away somewhere else.

usb5v3amp.jpg

Let me know if something like that is more what you're after. I don't have any of these units in hand though, so it'll be a longer wait. Just wanted to present the option and get a head count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this group be having a Tech Meet this fall???
FJokeR07

Will this group be having a Tech Meet this fall???

FJokeR07
Yes. I am finalizing the date with a few folks first. I should have the announcement out next week sometime.