PNW SPring Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought of another thing to do, I plan on removing the Air Induction System, anyone intrested in doing this let me know and I can get the tube and plugs for under $10.00, if you get popping on decel you might want to do this. the list keeps getting longer..

Mine does this. What causes it? Seems like a cheap fix.

PS. I'm back from trip (I'll have to tell you all about it next month) :)

My parts are starting to show up. Have Fuzeblock, elec. switch with bezel, tires, and just waiting on Volt a meter.

Dave

Fuze block arrived on Friday and answered my own question... too big for glove box. Still collecting other parts, but should have them all in time.

Man, I wish we had a group like this is AB. I want to do many of the mods discussed but hesitant to attempt on my own. Will you let Canucks come down and watch... and help... and learn? Too far for a wknd, and likely too cold at that time of year, to ride down but may be worth a flight for the education! Might be a valuable use of a weekend!
If you want to fly down, we will find a way to pick you up and get you sorted. I have room if you don't mind a small amount of normal family chaos. Dog, cat, teenagers...the usual.
Mighty decent of ya! I don't take up much room and can sleep almost anywhere. :) I'll look into flights and let you know if I can make it work.

New board member / local rider here. I would love to come hang out awhile and share in the pizza cost and learn more about the FJR. It would be great to meet you folks that are from the area as well as the few who are coming from out of state.

New board member / local rider here. I would love to come hang out awhile and share in the pizza cost and learn more about the FJR. It would be great to meet you folks that are from the area as well as the few who are coming from out of state.

Shoot me an email so I can get you directions when I send them out to those that need them.

bryan-0011 at live dot com

Man, I wish we had a group like this is AB. I want to do many of the mods discussed but hesitant to attempt on my own. Will you let Canucks come down and watch... and help... and learn? Too far for a wknd, and likely too cold at that time of year, to ride down but may be worth a flight for the education! Might be a valuable use of a weekend!
If you want to fly down, we will find a way to pick you up and get you sorted. I have room if you don't mind a small amount of normal family chaos. Dog, cat, teenagers...the usual.
Mighty decent of ya! I don't take up much room and can sleep almost anywhere. :) I'll look into flights and let you know if I can make it work.
Arrrrrghhhh! I'm on the fence here! $150 in tax and fees for a "free" flight down... for 2 nights. But, the experience would probably be invaluable. But then I'm going to come home with an expanded Farkle shopping list. But then again... that's a Good Thing (despite the costs,) right? :dribble:

I would bring things that you would use to install wires, protect them or connect and splice them. Any specialized tools are always helpful too.

Several want to do the TBS, one or two may do the Audiovox installs. Sounds like several tires will be changed.

Ando of course good stories and pictures. If you bring them on a jump drive or DVD I can display them on the TV screen.

I would bring things that you would use to install wires, protect them or connect and splice them. Any specialized tools are always helpful too.
Several want to do the TBS, one or two may do the Audiovox installs. Sounds like several tires will be changed.

Ando of course good stories and pictures. If you bring them on a jump drive or DVD I can display them on the TV screen.
I have a copy of Day in the Dirt I will try to remember.

Fork oil change on my 05. Do I need to haul away the old oil?

So, first of all, For those that know me, my latest farkle is now on the bike!!!!!!!!!! My windshield is finally on, and it is soooooooooooooo nice.

Now, I was wandering who around the Portland area or anyone that is passing through Portland, is heading up to Auburn Tech Meet. What time are you leaving the Portland area. Anyone up for a group ride up?? If you are, do you use any bike to bike com.? What is it?

Carl

Fork oil change on my 05. Do I need to haul away the old oil?

Nope, I can take care of the old oil.

n2osx

I plan to ride up Sat AM, maybe leave around 7 or so. I'm in Tigard so we could meet up around Shari's at the Airport.

I hope to install my Audiovox CC, replace plugs and get some help on my Garmin c550 to Autocomm system.

BTW, just rec'd a set of NGK Iridiums for $32.00 delivered.

If the pass is not looking good, I'll be heading down the OR/WA boarder around 1:00 on Saturday.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: