Rumour, Rumour, Rumour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruising at +40 is fun...I mean it's metric, so what is that in dog years? :D
40kmph?

It means you'll die of old age before you get anywhere :p

Wheatie means you can choose to ride at 40+ kmh because if you get caught doing 50+ kmh they will take your bike on the spot! Do not pass go, do not get a say in the matter. You can also face up to $10 000 in fines for "stunt riding" or "racing". Just so you know we live in a PAPA state. As in "we'll decide if it's fun or not!"
Cant we just get Mike-H to ride point?

While they are processing him, we can have fun?

Mike loves playing with Ontario bike laws

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait! Trawno is beautiful in June.
If it's in Trawna, first of all I'll skip it, second, find the disorganizers and drown them (they know better, so they're safe).

Wondering if the rumour mill can narrow it down to a little more specific area there, Tom.......
I'm happy to narrow it down for you :)

Huntsville, home of the original CFR in '07

June 20 - 23, 2013

Be there or be square, RaYzerman19. No excuses next year.

AND if the 'dacks ride is repeated, that would make an excellent prelude to CFR. You know.... we could take the scenic route to Huntsville :yahoo:
Hubba Hubba!! Only a 3 hour trip for me, or less if you're waiting with a cold beer and a cigar!

Suggest you easterners have Yama Bill give you a route thru eastern Ontario....... I can also help with some riding routes up Huntsville way.....

Can't wait! Trawno is beautiful in June.
If it's in Trawna, first of all I'll skip it, second, find the disorganizers and drown them (they know better, so they're safe).

Wondering if the rumour mill can narrow it down to a little more specific area there, Tom.......
I'm happy to narrow it down for you :)

Huntsville, home of the original CFR in '07

June 20 - 23, 2013

Be there or be square, RaYzerman19. No excuses next year.

AND if the 'dacks ride is repeated, that would make an excellent prelude to CFR. You know.... we could take the scenic route to Huntsville :yahoo:
Hubba Hubba!! Only a 3 hour trip for me, or less if you're waiting with a cold beer and a cigar!

Suggest you easterners have Yama Bill give you a route thru eastern Ontario....... I can also help with some riding routes up Huntsville way.....
I could be wrong here Ray, but I believe yamafitter Bill and the CFR 2013 Rally Committee have assigned Bungie all routing responsibilities and his new title is CFR Orienteer Master Planner!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong here Ray, but I believe yamafitter Bill and the CFR 2013 Rally Committee have assigned Bungie all routing responsibilities and his new title is CFR Orienteer Master Planner!
Ya, I got notification of that via email but I gotta stop reading emails first thing in the morning. I though it said CFR Oriental Master Bator.

I'm like, I'm not Oriental!

I think we all know how any routes I set up will end up. You'd be better off riding a trials bike, drunk, and blind-folded.

I think we all know how any routes I set up will end up. You'd be better off riding a trials bike, drunk, and blind-folded.
Isn't that how yamafitter hurt his leg last month?

We might just as well book our rooms in northern New Brunswick or the Gaspe Peninsula right now.

Tuggin' on ya, Stevie ;)

It's kind of funny how one can start a rumour and almost everyone jumps in. So far none of the people putting this together have spoken up.

So I'm still saying Rumour Rumour Rumour... :lol:

With 'Fitter currently experiencing electrical problems on the Wet Coast, we should probably start looking for a backup RM. Are you volunteering Tom? Move the whole shebang to Ripley?

With 'Fitter currently experiencing electrical problems on the Wet Coast, we should probably start looking for a backup RM. Are you volunteering Tom? Move the whole shebang to Ripley?
Oh geez. Why not just hold it in Saskatchewan.

Then again, they don't have beaches in Saskatchewan.

It's kind of funny how one can start a rumour and almost everyone jumps in. So far none of the people putting this together have spoken up.

So I'm still saying Rumour Rumour Rumour... :lol:
No way Tomaso, I've slept with CFR 2013 Rally Master yamafitter down in Mexico last year: It's true and it's in Huntsville over June 20-23!

Latest posts