Rumour, Rumour, Rumour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....I know the US election has BeemerDons overly excited.... I always vote by mail in ballot, so I haven't stressed out for a week now!

......but he really needs to take a Valium and mellow out,...... Correction: Smoke a sensamilla doobie!

.....relax and plan Thanksgiving...... WTF! Bungie, Old Michael and Papa Chuy know that Thanksgiving was Monday, October 8! What are you smoking?

By the way if I start a new thread now BeemerDons will just fill it with 10,000 pages of unrelated crap so why bother??
Easiest fix I have ever done on our Fine FJR Forum, no need to thank me yamafitter; you are Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try the place on Manitoba road in Huntsville.. :p
Finally the Voice of Reason on this thread, this is why Bustanut joker is the smartest person on our fine FJR Forum next to RadioHowie! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Well the waters were gettin' a bit too clear ya know? I figured I'd do my part to muck 'em up a bit.

Poor Bill is undoubtedly ripping what's left of his hair out about now.. ;)

I was trying to help Bill with his selections, but probably he's now more confused than Bungie's GPS. I think he needs some time to sort things out..... Don't worry, Bill will come through!!

OK, I just got back from Huntsville and the venue

WILL BE IN THE HUNTSVILLE AREA.

NOT Manitoba, not Minden and not anywhere else.

I am just waiting on quotes from two of the resorts I spoke to and I already have prices for the one of the venues. Once I have all the quotes the decision will be made.

NOTE: THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES IS FINAL.

Any whining will be answered with a slap upside the head.

Deerhurst Resort will only be in the running if I can get some of the Slush Fund Money the Government has left over from the G7 Meeting that was held at Deerhurst. I have a call into Tony Clements (Member of Parliament representing the area and President of the Canadian Treasury Board). Let's just say if you have to ask how much it is to stay at the Deerhurst Resort you cannot afford to stay there.

Finally the Voice of Reason on this thread, this is why Bustanut joker is the smartest person on our fine FJR Forum next to RadioHowie! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
If this statement is true then the World is ending at midnight.

Will there be punch an pie in the eye?
If BeemerDons keeps cluttering up this thread the answer is yes. Otherwise no punch, just kool-aid for Don.

We have a go. The venue has been chosen but BeemerDons never covered my bar tab from NAFO like he promised so I'm keeping the info as ransom until I receive payment.

Actually I will be calling the resort on Monday to finalize details and get the room reservation code and then I will be posting the info on rooms and other information.

I even have the first route set up on BaseCamp.

Excellent news, Bill!
+100, Ten times Gunny! Nice Work Brother Bill, Barry C. kept sending me PM's fearing that you were screwing the pooch on CFR 2013. Bustanut joker even started an airline ticket rescue fund by email to have HotRodZilla fly up to Bowmanville to help you organize this.

Sort of a shame that did not happen, with 'Zilla we would have had Mariachi Music and a Margarita Bar at the Banquet; plus, HRZ would have organized a three-car Mexican Wedding Procession down the main streets of Huntsville, Ontario! Ole, Arriba, Fiesta, Baile y Mas Borrachos; Ai, Ai, Ai!

So.

Manitoba's out?

sad.gif

Sort of a shame that did not happen, with 'Zilla we would have had Mariachi Music and a Margarita Bar at the Banquet ...
The resort has free use of kayaks and canoes. One idea I have is to send you out into the lake without a paddle. We will then throw stones at you. First person to sink you gets a free set of PR3's.

I have been working on the letters in Huntsville for the shirt but I still have not come up with anything that matches TOAS for jocularity.

and I doubt most places will take bookings this early anyways.

One of the other motorcycle groups I hang out with already have two of their rallies booked as to where and the hotel/resort is and information is up to book a room. The first one is the last weekend in May and the other is the last weekend in September.

Time is a ticking here :lol:

So now is not to early to book for June....

Latest posts