Sad Day Pop has passed away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My father was one of my best friends. I still miss him. It brings back all those emotions when I hear of someone else's loss. I get the sense that there was the same love with your family. I will think of you and your dad every time I look at the picture of Duke you sent me. Godspeed Chester. Say hi to my dad for me.

Sincere Thoughts;

It's a difficult thing to deal with(ALZ); especially with your parent...familiar with it all to well. Prayers for you and the surviving family on being strong and encouraging to one another. The great thing is, he now has his final body which no disease can take it over, or purge the memories away....know he now rest in the best place.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandpa to that dreaded condition but, at least he's at peace now. Condolences to you and your family.

Prayer's said for you and the family. All the good thoughts and times spent with your dad can never be taken away. And prayer's for continued comfort in the days ahead. Painman. <><

The 5 years to prepare doesn't matter. You can never be ready for this.

Live as he would have wanted you to.

Condolences

Bob

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your father. My Dad passed away about 5 yrs ago, 84yrs Heart attack after a knee replacement surgery. I miss talking to him every day even if it was aways the same conversation, you know how you doing, this hurts, that hurts etc. One thing he told that really sticks in my head was to live as much as you can while you can because too soon your health fades and then it's just maintenance. So for our Dads, past and present, ride like tommorows going to be your last and take a big bite out of life.

My condolences for your family's loss

Rick Bachula