San Diego Ride on July 18?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When and where do the "riders who will be camping" meet?
4pm. Grand Canyon. Arizona

If you are an engineer, you can appreciate this. :unsure:
I tried. I really did...

:D
Neil,

Would that be

South Rim, El Tovar Hotel main lobby or

North Rim, Grand Canyon Lodge main lobby or

any Grand Canyon, Over the edge? :unsure:

Wherever, I just need to ride.

This time of year, North Grand Cyn is the best of the two once you arrive. The ride to and from NAFO between here and Utah was a barn burner, averaging between 110-122F

I will not be able to make it.... let me rephrase that. I don't want to go on this ride. I've been gone a lot lately, so I'm staying home to relax and wash my dirty bike. I have Hwy 36 and Hwy 299 grime and bug guts to get off. And one squirel guts to clean up. ;)

Maybe I'll see if Richard wants to detail my bike for me. :D

I will not be able to make it.... let me rephrase that. I don't want to go on this ride. I've been gone a lot lately, so I'm staying home to relax and wash my dirty bike. I have Hwy 36 and Hwy 299 grime and bug guts to get off. And one squirel guts to clean up. ;)
Maybe I'll see if Richard wants to detail my bike for me. :D
Woohoo! :specool:

Unfortunately, something has come up for Janet and me, and we can't make this trip. Have fun without us...but not too much without us.

All the info in this post is still good. Ride safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I am out of this too. I have to open it back up and double check the cams. I don't think they are in quite right. My mechanic buddy is not available until next week.

What a bummer.

Ok guys I am going to borrow Lanny's bike. I just don't want to drive that truck.

We are still on to meet at the Rainbow Oaks cafe at 7:30am for breakfast and 9:00am to ride out.

Who will be meeting at the cafe?

Ok guys I am going to borrow Lanny's bike. I just don't want to drive that truck.We are still on to meet at the Rainbow Oaks cafe at 7:30am for breakfast and 9:00am to ride out.

Question who is dummer, Lanny for loaning John his bike, or John for not getting his cam to crank timing right?

Ok guys I am going to borrow Lanny's bike. I just don't want to drive that truck.We are still on to meet at the Rainbow Oaks cafe at 7:30am for breakfast and 9:00am to ride out.

Question who is dummer, Lanny for loaning John his bike, or John for not getting his cam to crank timing right?
Dummer is spelled dumber you dumb ass!