She Deserved a New Outfit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I quite fancy black/orange but I'll probably never get round to it.
Oh....yes please!
There's been now I think three Yellow and Black FJR's but I can't recall a single Orange one. At least, I haven't seen one yet.

Very nice and coming from a Bombardier fan... your bike looks like it should be in my garage with all my sleds!
smile.png

Good look'n scheme!

Last edited by a moderator:
Being from PA, I can introduce you to lots of Pittsburgh Steeler fans who would love it! In some areas, you probably wouldn't even have to pay for drinks. They'd set you up just to get their picture taken on it!

yep that yellow really pops.I think the yellow is actually safer too.
Safety was one of the reasons I went with the bright yellow. Used several different colored crayons on black n white pictures (photoshop is not my forte) and decided on this color combo. But quite honestly it took even me a little while to get used to it. The first few rides on it I thought to myself that perhaps it came out a bit too bright. Now I'm quite accustomed to it. Come to think about it, I think it's even faster in yellow than it was in blue. Definately yellow IS the faster color.
grin.gif

Nice job tripper..........well done......folks should see you nicely now.........and you can always spot your bike in a snow bank!..............lol............

Swwweeett!
and her name is MelloYellow?
Since the bike survived the crash to ride another day, I'd go with "urine luck!"
smile.png

For the record I do like bright yellow having owned a few Suzook RM's....

Last edited by a moderator:
Swwweeett!
and her name is MelloYellow?
Since the bike survived the crash to ride another day, I'd go with "urine luck!"
smile.png

For the record I do like bright yellow having owned a few Suzook RM's....
Mello Yellow woulda been a good one. A can full of sugar an wide eye energy. Instead the first thing that came to my mind was an old dog that ends up dying at the end.

But "urine luck". I don't care who you are, but that there is funny.