• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2014A FJR - LD Prepped, Ready to Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gclarkx

Reaction score
I'm offering my fully farkled 2014 FJR to the IBA/LD community before I strip it down and sell it off separately. Located in Columbus OH; purchased Nov 2014. Much better than new; it has ~35000 miles that were mostly IBA rides to FL, on business trips or long tours, plus some commuting. It's been to FL once per year, a trip out West in 2015, business trips to Dallas, Atlanta, Boston etc, & in NC a lot, for example. Never dropped, extremely clean, looks new. Fanatically maintained with both oil (Yamaha synthetic) and rear end changed every 3000 and before and after each long tour. Valve adj at 16000; runs smooth. 32000 service included brake fluid, coolant, air filter. New Roadtec 01 tires Oct '17 (30000) are still good. The farkle list is way long (a bit nuts actually) and I'll provide pictures for those who inquire. The major items are:

Cee Bailey windshield

Laam Leather Seat (front & back)

LEDRider LED lights with Skene controller & 3 position handlebar switch on Dave Wynne brackets

Mike Langford Aux Fuel cell with all fittings, plumbing, Pelican case, recalled/upgraded mounting bracket (not installed)

Helibars risers

VStrom handguards

N-Line dash shelf with N-Line Valentine One housing (Valentine One installed but sold separately)

Brackets and wiring for Garmin Zumo 595 & SPOT2 are already installed on the N-Line shelf (GPS/SPOT not incl)

FIAMM horn

Cox Racing Radiator Guard

Real-Time rear luggage reflective decals

TechSpec tank and luggage pads/guards

HVMP bar-ends

Frame Sliders (never used :)

Powerlet dual socket mounted next to seat for heated jacket

Givi E55 Topbox

Admore light kit for topbox (running, brake, turn signal)

Red side covers (original silver too)

RAM balls and other stuff that I can't remember

Gary Clark

[email protected]

Columbus, OH

I forgot to mention that it is a 2014 'A'. I got the standard suspension so that I would have many and cheaper options for replacing the shock and upgrading the forks. I'd like to get $11000 or something reasonably near that; but let's talk. Somebody smart should grab it up and I'd prefer that to breaking it down.

$11,000 or offer; let's talk. I'm offering my fully farkled, tour ready, 2014-A model FJR to the IBA/LD community before I strip it down and sell it off separately. Located in Columbus OH; purchased Nov 2014. Much better than new; it has ~35000 miles that were mostly IBA rides to FL, on business trips or long tours, plus some commuting. It's been to FL once per year, a trip out West in 2015, business trips to Dallas, Atlanta, Boston etc, & in NC a lot, for example. Never dropped, extremely clean, looks new. Fanatically maintained with both oil (Yamaha synthetic) and rear end changed every 3000 and before and after each long tour. Valve adj at 16000; runs smooth. 32000 service included brake fluid, coolant, air filter. New Roadtec 01 tires Oct '17 (30000) are still good. Proven reliable, no issues, no repairs ever needed, no caveats, no gotchas on this one. The farkle list is way long (a bit nuts actually) and I'll provide pictures for those who inquire. I’d like to get near $11000 for it; but let’s talk about offers. I’d rather someone smart gets it for what it is setup for rather than breaking it down. The major items are:

Cee Bailey windshield

LEDRider LED lights with Skene controller & 3 position handlebar switch on Dave Wynne brackets

Mike Langford Aux Fuel cell with all fittings, plumbing, Pelican case, recalled/upgraded mounting bracket (not installed)

Helibars risers

VStrom handguards

N-Line dash shelf with N-Line Valentine One housing (Valentine One installed but sold separately)

Brackets and wiring for Garmin Zumo 595 & SPOT2 are already installed on the N-Line shelf (GPS/SPOT not incl)

FIAMM horn

Real-Time rear luggage & side panel reflective decals

HVMP bar-ends

Givi E55 Topbox

Gary Clark

[email protected]

Columbus OH

$11,000 or offer; let's talk. I'm offering my fully farkled, tour ready, 2014-A model FJR to the IBA/LD community before I strip it down and sell it off separately. Located in Columbus OH; purchased Nov 2014. Much better than new; it has ~35000 miles that were mostly IBA rides to FL, on business trips or long tours, plus some commuting. It's been to FL once per year, a trip out West in 2015, business trips to Dallas, Atlanta, Boston etc, & in NC a lot, for example. Never dropped, extremely clean, looks new. Fanatically maintained with both oil (Yamaha synthetic) and rear end changed every 3000 and before and after each long tour. Valve adj at 16000; runs smooth. 32000 service included brake fluid, coolant, air filter. New Roadtec 01 tires Oct '17 (30000) are still good. Proven reliable, no issues, no repairs ever needed, no caveats, no gotchas on this one. The farkle list is way long (a bit nuts actually) and I'll provide pictures for those who inquire. I’d like to get near $11000 for it; but let’s talk about offers. I’d rather someone smart gets it for what it is setup for rather than breaking it down. The major items are:

Cee Bailey windshield

Helibars risers

VStrom handguards

FIAMM horn

Real-Time rear luggage & side panel reflective decals

HVMP bar-ends

Givi E55 Topbox

Gary Clark

[email protected]

Columbus OH

Wow, obviously Im doing it wrong...getting paid to rider your motorcycle on those long distance business trips, well don, sir. Nice setup and good luck with the sale.