Stormtrooper motorcycle suit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that would go over big at NAFO :lol:

I wonder if this comes with the robusto gang option\?

stormtrooper_0006.jpg
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"aproved CE armor in the elbows, shoulders, back, knees, ankles and hips. can be removed for day to day use"... WTF??? i don't think i'm walking around downtown ABQ with this on day-to-day... just sayin.

P.

"aproved CE armor in the elbows, shoulders, back, knees, ankles and hips. can be removed for day to day use"... WTF??? i don't think i'm walking around downtown ABQ with this on day-to-day... just sayin.

P.
Haha...BUT, if you went to Santa Fe, you'd fit right in. I think you should buy one. I won't laugh...I promise!

Maybe we could get a Wookie suit for Big D. Who the Hell wouldn't get out of his way??

P.
Haha...BUT, if you went to Santa Fe, you'd fit right in. I think you should buy one. I won't laugh...I promise!
I don't think the hairy-pitted, man-hating lezbos in Santa Fe would get it :blink: but at least they wouldn't notice my shitty riding skills...

Dear Santa, :clapping:

I would like a Stormtrooper suit only if it comes with the Stormtrooper Cage-Eliminating E-11 blaster, oh, and a light saber please.

Thanks,

Went to the site, and viewed the other product offerings...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... :dribble:
I remember seeing the batman suit advertised a few years ago, and thought that you'd have to be a pretty massive tool to buy one of those. That's a lot of money to look like a total dork. You should only wear one of these costumes if you are actually flying a Tie Fighter.

I'm waiting for the Underdog version.