Sunset from SoCal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redtail

Reaction score
OK, ready for a new year of riding!

New Avon Storm 2 ultra's, oil and filter, air filter, spark plugs,radiator fluid and did my best to wipe/wash/lube every thing else I could get to!

After riding north on the 101 to Carpenteria, and then taking the 150 past Lake Casitas and through Ojai, we stopped near Pt Mugu for a shot of the sunset!

IMG_1953.jpg

Looks like we're off to a good start!

Looks like you and Mrs Tail had a great ride. I am almost ready to do a spirited ride again after my dog incident. Rode the last 3 days and still have trouble keeping the left leg back on the peg, but I had to try. Happy New year also. :clapping:

Looks like you and Mrs Tail had a great ride. I am almost ready to do a spirited ride again after my dog incident. Rode the last 3 days and still have trouble keeping the left leg back on the peg, but I had to try. Happy New year also. :clapping:
Let me know when you feel like some fresh air! I like to wander around at an easy pace just as much as any! ;)

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to you and yours as well! Oh, and keep getting stronger!