Tech Weekend VIII pre planning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a Stiffy Kit for Tech Day.

I also found the perfect tool for BeemerDons birthday present.....

33-weird-and-funny-gadgets-01.jpg

(Please insert your own joke here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note for you outa town ers I know that ain't corect smelling but I don't care somebody's gonna post a wise ass shot anyway.

There are no rooms left in the Inn at this point. Ray, Bill, Andy and Sooze, Tom and the mean lady he runs with, Kirk and Tom from Ca but really PA but he's not figured out how to fix that yet..

Are all inside.

I'm going to try and have a popup Kamper out back that 2 or 3 klowns can use, it should be nice enough that if somebody gets drunk and passes out o

n the lawn they will most likely survive with just a blanket.

Peace out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry, what are the final dates for this epic soiree? Considering trying to make it up there, but need to get my release papers.

Okay, I had seen some April dates...so this is after the Ohio ramble. Hmmm, this is going to require extreme diplomacy to pull off two weekends in a row. I'm going to say my mojo is not that good.

Barry, if you find yourself coming through PA, perhaps on the way to EOM or for some other reason, I have deluxe accomodations and a pool that would make it a comfortable stop. Let's try another time.

The NY tech meet is actually a lot closer. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know as we get closer to that date. I'm a little up in the air on what I'll be doing. I lost my job in late January and I'm a little uncertain if I just retired at 60 or if I'm just unemployed. If it turns out I'm retired, then all things are possible
punk.gif

....drunk tank at the local popo
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

The NY tech meet is actually a lot closer. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know as we get closer to that date. I'm a little up in the air on what I'll be doing. I lost my job in late January and I'm a little uncertain if I just retired at 60 or if I'm just unemployed. If it turns out I'm retired, then all things are possible
punk.gif
I vote for retired! Hope it all works out for you Tom

Ok I'm throwing my hat in now on this shindig. If TominCA (or PA) ends up not going and theres a bed for me cool, if not I was going to just buy a folding cot (with a T!) on line like this one https://www.cabelas.com/product/Camping/Cots-Pads-Beds/Cots|/pc/104795280/c/104712480/sc/104280480/Cabelas-Lightweight-Cot/1168687.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fcots%2F_%2FN-1100677%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104280480%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BMM%253Bcat104712480&WTz_l=SBC%3BMM%3Bcat104712480%3Bcat104280480and have it shipped to Busta's and left there as a gift for the next guy. I figured it'll be cheaper than a hotel night (or two).

Barry let me know what you think i figured i could crash in the garage or wherever then.

Knuckle head.... There are 2 air mattresses and the fold out couch in the Living room.. Plus the couch in the garage.

I'd like to keep the garage couch open just in case Andy an the bookcase get into another row!

Not looking good for me. I was ok with the weekends in April. Weekend after the ramble is tough, since the wife works. Asking the grandparents to watch the offspring 2 weekends in a row may be a bit much.

It is on the calendar, maybe a Saturday day trip at best.

I'm still a possible. I have some things scheduled that weekend and need to rearrange them to attend this shin dig. I know Crump thinks he's going so we could make it a 2-bike convoy from Indy.

Thank gawd I finally sobered up...

The game of "find the missing tiny screw that inadvertently flew off" is a new addition to games played for tech weekend.

10173545_626028880809935_1283411383_n_zps72e8974c.jpg