Ten Days

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great intro, if the rest of the planned video is close to that it'll be a hit! If nothing else, the adventure itself will be an unforgettable journey for you!

So many roads....so little time.....

Nice Job! expecialy the Feej at the end. keep up the great work.

It's going to be great to see those 09,EOM video's.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the music is great, too! It's a wonder YouTube hasn't removed the audio from your clip. They seem to have done that regularly lately... :huh:
They are not owned by Warner Music Group, plus I edited the song down quite a bit, and added some sound effects. I have been wanting to use this song

for ages. If you want to hear the full version, go here

>>>>>>>

I'll get to work right away! :D

Thanks all for the comments. I do this mostly for the entertainment value. Honestly there is no way I can do 10,000 Miles in ten days and still film anything. But 10,000 miles sounded better than 6,500. LOL

Chris

I literally had chills watching your trailer. 10 days, 10k miles, 10 back to back 1k bun burners? wHooHouy...

Better get a list of places to get yer tires changed on the trip. Unless you put a car tire on the back, you're gonna need to replace a lot of tires that are worn down the center.

But it still gives me chills...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trailer! :clapping: I can't wait for the final release.

Was that done with Final Cut?
Thanks! It was edited with Final Cut Express. Titles are in Adobe After Effects.

why not do the 10 day/48 state ride the Iron Butt asscn touts and make the movie at the same time..
That was the original idea I had. 10,000 miles in ten days would be enough of a challenge just to ride, let alone film. Might have to team up with someone, if that goal is to be achieved.

I literally had chills watching your trailer.
It's the music. I have listened to this song 100 times in the last two days, plus watched the trailer over and over, analyzing for mistakes. Images and Sounds, thats why

I love film(video), you can stir peoples souls.

Thanks for the comments!

Chris

Latest posts