The 2006 Wfo-5 Event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some changes are likely to happen, and lot's of things still in the works.

No worries, we'll post all relevent info well before you depart for the event.

Some changes are likely to happen, and lot's of things still in the works.
No worries, we'll post all relevent info well before you depart for the event.
Is it too late to change/update the t-shirt order? IIRC, we haven't paid for those yet? (or have we?)

I paypal'd my money for a shirt the other day... although I don't know what it's gonna look like yet (figure two arm holes, and a neck hole minimum.... ) :p

I paypal'd my money for a shirt the other day... although I don't know what it's gonna look like yet (figure two arm holes, and a neck hole minimum.... ) :p
I signed up so long ago, I honestly can't remember what I've paid for. :lol:

I signed up so long ago, I honestly can't remember what I've paid for. :lol:

Most likely just the rally fee. That's all that was asked of me at sign-up. We'll be advised, I'm sure.

It was possible to pay for your t-shirt some time back as well. $22 ea. Still that price now, do it before June 25th or you won't be getting a shirt! New info: FJROwners forum post

If you go to the WFO-5 web site you can check to see if you ordered a shirt or not. So far the $10 rally fee and the $22 shirt fee are the only things we might have paid for, (except your hotel reservations). The Banquet fees are still being negotiated, it seems. WFO-5

Sizes Prices

For sizes Medium-XLarge: $20/each

For sizes XXLarge and XXXLarge: $22/each

Paid for mine last night.

Hi All,

I looked over the FJRTech.com site and could not find information regarding the banquets. Has this been posted somewhere and I missed it???

TIA!

I looked over the FJRTech.com site and could not find information regarding the banquets. Has this been posted somewhere and I missed it???
Not yet:
WFO-5 Banquet tickets: Ignacio is very close to announcing the payment schedule for the two Banquets we are having the Reno Hilton cater for us. The Friday evening banquet will feature a classic Western BBQ theme; I'll let Iggy describe what he has going for the big finale banquet on Saturday. You are strongly encourage to purchase your banquet tickets before the event. However, we intend to have some banquet tickets available for sale during Check-In on Thursday, July 27.

And Iggy's at the 1088 this weekend, so no updates expected till at least sometime next week...

Phew! So we'll be spared the au natural look?

Eh??!! What about all that man boobage that you guys have been psyching us up for?

Man boobs I can reluctantly live with... just guarantee none of you will be wearing this at poolside... please!

Don't keep going if kids are in the room, or you're squeamish.... :puke:

Turn back now... I beg you....

maletanga2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man boobs I can reluctantly live with... just guarantee none of you will be wearing this at poolside... please!
Nope, they don't make one big enough.... B) :lol:

HELP! How can I tell if I have ordered a WFO shirt and if I have not, how do I order it without re-registering for the event?

HELP! How can I tell if I have ordered a WFO shirt and if I have not, how do I order it without re-registering for the event?
Go to the WFO website... look at the bottom of the Rally shirt page... type in your confirmation number you got from Warchild... it should tell you. Barring that, send a PM to Dale.

Go to the WFO website... look at the bottom of the Rally shirt page... type in your confirmation number you got from Warchild... it should tell you. Barring that, send a PM to Dale.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.