The Little Woman's New Rig

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrVvrroomm

Reaction score
We sold my wife's '03 ZZR1200 on Ebay a couple of months ago. She was just never comfortable with the ZZR. She was comfortable ON it, just not with it.

This is her replacement:

47547995-bf17-02000153-.jpg

the day it came home

47548008-00ed-02000153-.jpg

some crash protection

47548012-2693-02000153-.jpg

CRG billet adjustable clutch lever, Throttlemeister, BMW grips with Dual-Star heated elements

47939894-25e7-02000153-.jpg

All set up for touring!

All you '04 FJR riders out there gotta love the color scheme of her '05 FZ6. It's the same Cerulean Silver as our bikes, but with black 5 spoke wheels right off the R6.

I've got a license plate frame ordered that says: "When I grow up, I wanna be an FJR"

She originally wanted the Galaxie Blue w/silver wheels, but one look at the CS/black and her decision was made.

[SIZE=14pt]VERY COOL!!!!![/SIZE]

i really like th FZ6

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet lookin Skoot!

Wow, that's a big change from the ZZR to an FZ-6. Hope your lady enjoys her new skooter. Life is good, eh?

Greg

Sweet lookin Skoot!
Wow, that's a big change from the ZZR to an FZ-6. Hope your lady enjoys her new skooter. Life is good, eh?

Greg
It is a big change, but she was never comfortable with the ZZR at parking lot speeds, especially with the hard bags mounted.

She LOVES her FZ6. I even offered to get her an FJR, but she says it's an old man's bike. LOLOL

Nice! My wife recently bought a Kaw Z750S and had it lowered 2". Interesting switch considering here last bike was a Kaw 175cc trail bike, eh? :)

Nice! My wife recently bought a Kaw Z750S and had it lowered 2" to fit her. It's a nice little standard scoot. Interesting switch considering her last bike was a Kaw 175cc trail bike, eh? :)

Wow! It must be nice to have your wife going riding with you, all mine wants to do is go shopping and shopping! :angry: