This Will Be Very Helpful to All Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

Its Friday, the best day of the week. I don't spend much time on the forum these days, just too busy dealing with life. But this thread really got my attention.

First: these guys are real Asshats. They exist for a variety of reasons, but are fed by the curse that is social media.

Second: Mcatrophy is right , there are a lot cultural differences in attitudes.

Third: I'm with Pterodactyl, don't want some "pin-brained legislator" fixing this by fucking it up for the rest us (me).

Forth: Zilla may have the inside scoop on shit brained folk, but I don't agree that "cops are big and mean", some are small and really mean. But many more are really good folks. But they too can make bad choices. You don't have to be a cop to understand the danger associated with this type of antisocial behavior, just a reasonable person with a reasonable understanding of social behavior and crime stats. But it doesn't always mean your right cause you think you know what you know.

Finally: Fred W said it best, "where do we draw the line". ................

This is where I draw the line, it's Friday, my relief is on his way in, I'm gonna head out, eat some Greek food, listen to Greek music, drink some wine and let my wife do the driving.

Be Good Be Safe,

Daniel