Top-Block frame sliders for Gen 2 (Have you seen these ever?)High design!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
After a web search i found these frame sliders..I have never seen a like this!Expensive..but they looks pretty nice!!

From a french manufacturer..

https://www.top-block.com/index.php

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Top-Block-Design-Sturzpads-fur-Yamaha-FJR-1300-06-11-/111023610078?pt=Motorrad_Kraftradteile&hash=item19d985d8de

148485_zps14392a24.jpg

148484_zps0d297f48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look great but for $329, I might be just as worried about damaging them as the Tupperware! Ebay link doesn't say whether they can be shipped to USA.

Yea,very expensive!but i like it very much..!If my bike was a Gen 2 i would like to install it..
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

E-bay link doesn't say about shipping to USA but if someone will interesting i believe he could e-mail to the manufacturer directly for info..

What's with the font of the "FJR1300"? It doesn't seem like it matches anything on the bike.

Well Fellas,

I was born in Germany, so I get decently around with that language. The Guy sends it only within Germany. Though they look spiffy, I think $300+ bucks (plus about $40 - 60 for shipping) is a tad steep for my take.

V

RPK

From his link in e-bay that i see he sends to all Europe..I don't know if he sends to USA,but there is a link of the original Top Block website and if someone interesting he could e-mail them for more info..I believe they can sends to USA..Why not..?!

It looks like a piece of art..Expensive..but i think it is pretty nice in my eyes....

What's with the font of the "FJR1300"? It doesn't seem like it matches anything on the bike.
Oh My God! Please, PLEASE tell me you're not SO anal that a mis-matched font could possibly be an issue?.
Not really.

Just noticed in the second picture that there are 3 different styles going on with the "FJR" under the seat, "YAMAHA" on the cover and then the "FJR1300" on the slider. Too much text going on in a small area, IMO. Why not just let the lines of the bike do the talking?

Otherwise, I like the shape and matched silver streak.
ok.gif

They do look very nice indeed so I've just completed a purchase for shipping to the UK. Ebay Ad states "ships to european union" so in a few days time I'll have another winter farkle to fit. Maybe worth asking if he'll consider shipping further afield?

They do look very nice indeed so I've just completed a purchase for shipping to the UK. Ebay Ad states "ships to european union" so in a few days time I'll have another winter farkle to fit. Maybe worth asking if he'll consider shipping further afield?
When you will install these,post some pictures here to see how it looks in the bike..These pictures are too close to the bike...

They look great. I also think in a high speed they may slide better and not have a tenedancy to dig in and flip the bike. Just a wild guess bassed on the shape of them.

But they are expensive.

When you will install these,post some pictures here to see how it looks in the bike..These pictures are too close to the bike...
Will do. It may be a while though as I'm currently skiing in Aspen/Snowmass, CO at the moment. Putting my hard earned to good use.
Good find by the way, thanks for posting it.

Quality it top notch. They are extremely solid, substantial pieces of equipment and are very well finished. They are a little costly but will provide much better bike protection than the standard Yamaha ones they have replaced. I have no regrets with my purchase.