Toronto Motorcycle Show (manufacturers)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Michigan show is 1-3 February. Not so sure I'll be able to ride to this year... And it looks as though the manufacturer list is short again for Detroit.

Ray, does it match up with this RTE that your g/f keeps talking about?

Me and Steamer want in (of course!) but it would be cool if this was the same weekend :)

EDIT: Nix that combined idea, I see it's Dec 7-9. Dang you might have 2ft snow by then ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I will be there ....not sure what day.. but if I was a betting man... most likely saturday :lol:
It baffles me why these Canuck Hosers even bother going to the Toronto Motorcycle Show, because they never move more than five feet past the Beer Bar in the Convention Center!

Last year they only had to walk fifty feet to get a picture of the new Norton and they couldn't even stumble that far. https://nortoncanada.ca They might as well pick up a dozen motorcycle magazines and just sit in a Toronto Tavern and save themselves the Admission Fees. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

I'll take a pass on the Dec show. I just hate downtown T.O. that much. I will be coming down for the Jan show at the Int. Center though.

It baffles me why these Canuck Hosers even bother going to the Toronto Motorcycle Show, because they never move more than five feet past the Beer Bar in the Convention Center!
The Great Canadian Beer Show, don't miss it... Live! Dec 7-9 :eek: :unsure: :blink: :yahoo: and don't forget to wear your tuques :cold:

I`m kinda planning to get there around 11:00 and leave around 1:00 to avoid the traditional heavy crowd that shows up in the afternoon. Lunch anyone?

I`m kinda planning to get there around 11:00 and leave around 1:00 to avoid the traditional heavy crowd that shows up in the afternoon. Lunch anyone Five or six two fours of beer, eh?
Come on now Ray, Papa Chuy figured out you Hosers about three CFR's ago eh! I went ahead and fixed it for you, no need to thank me! Beauty, eh!

Not too sure what day I will make it down. if it's Saturday I will keep an eye out for the locals.

Rob