Toy run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
We went to the toy run at the Victory shop today. (the duchess brought the bear for the kid with santa in the video)

I am amazed that Duchess will stand on your seat. How do you get her to stay there?

OK rant on-

Heading to work today about 12:15, running 5 minutes early. Cops wave me opposite direction coming off the ramp. Now I am thinking

frickin' Obama is golfing with Tiger again at Trumps golf course across the street from the P.O. I work at (Again). I ride down to the next

turn around, then the next…. no luck they have the whole area shut down. Then the "Parade" of motorcycles begin to go by. The bikers

continue with huge gaps and loud pipes and horns and….20 minutes late to work as the "Parade" zig-zagged through all the major roads

that they could possibly route.

Now I am all for toy for tots and good causes, but the grand standing and general "LOOK AT ME" attitude (Not to mention the routing) are

just a PITA. Then again most of these riders only ride on sunny weekends so… LOOK AT THEM!

OK rant off-

Nice pictures Mark

You got off easy Tony. Our local toy run can be over a half hour of mostly HD's but I usually ride my KLR to represent the dirt.

Most cagers stuck in traffic wave but some are just pissed so I wave extra to them. Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant.

Very nice photos Mark!

Thanks!
smile.png