Twowheelnut Memorial Ride, BBQ, and Motel Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number of guests I'll be bringing to the BBQ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 3, PM Ignacio

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats kinda what we are planning at this point. We think it would be good to pick out some pick up points along the way. Ojai would be one, Lockwood Valley road another and so on.
What we are trying to avoide is a huge number of bikes all rolling out at SB at the same time. We will also have stopping points along the way so that everyone can ride at there own pace ;)

Will keep this a current as i can.

R
Can I follow in my car? I know, I know... :rolleyes: It's all I got and I would really like to ride along..

I promise not to tailgate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats kinda what we are planning at this point. We think it would be good to pick out some pick up points along the way. Ojai would be one, Lockwood Valley road another and so on.
What we are trying to avoide is a huge number of bikes all rolling out at SB at the same time. We will also have stopping points along the way so that everyone can ride at there own pace ;)

R
Can I follow in my car? I know, I know... :rolleyes: It's all I got and I would really like to ride along..

There will be cars you can ride in...

R

Booked. Holiday Inn - arriving Friday PM.

KaitsMom wants to come - but Kaitlyn has her first marching band competition that day.

If you have already voted and you did not get the pillion option please post and let us know that you will be +1. If you did use the voting buttons to report a pillion please DO NOT post....or that will mess up counts.

thanks

Richard

R

make room for me chica! :D

Booked into Super 8.

Leaving from Vegas after work on Friday night.

Thanks Iggy!

+1 ,Terri will be with me. We are booked at the Super 8 for Friday and Saturday nights.

Let me know if we can help.

Mike and Terri

No pillion or guest for me -- one up for everything and I already voted (except on the pillion/guest option added later). Need to make Saturday motel reservations, though. madmike?? -- I know you're in bed by now, but let's talk room sharing?

If you have already voted and you did not get the pillion option please post and let us know that you will be +1. If you did use the voting buttons to report a pillion please DO NOT post....or that will mess up counts.
thanks

Richard
Fairlaner: My lady friend Donna will be with me. We're booked in at the Holiday Inn for Saturday night, September 27 only.

No pillion or guest for me -- one up for everything and I already voted (except on the pillion/guest option added later). Need to make Saturday motel reservations, though. madmike?? -- I know you're in bed by now, but let's talk room sharing?
Mike is staying at his moms in pasadena

I would book a room asap, there will be someone to share with.

I have booked in at the Holiday Inn mostly cause they have a nice looking bar.

R

I have booked in at the Holiday Inn mostly cause they have a nice looking bar.
Gunny!

Jane and I are booked at the Holiday Inn also. Should be a fine final tribute to TWN that night with Jack and middle digits EVERYWHERE!

Just wanted to mention something that Silver Penguin related on another thread here on our Forum. If reserving for just Saturday night at the Holiday Inn, use the telephone number to do so; the Internet booking won't let you do just Saturday.

Also, I recalled Tammy at Holiday Inn at Patterson Road five minutes ago, to reconfirm our non-smoking; only 5 rooms left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts