• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Updated* gen 2 goodies fire sale.. Come and get em before the ins man hauls it off!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhinderliter

Reaction score
Got the go ahead to sell off the accessories

Updated list below with a few added items

See my cell # below , text me and I will send you pics if the part is still available..

Took a spare tire from a car hauler today at around 60....I'm ok but the bike isn't..
Gonna sell of the goodies before they come and take to to the boneyard..

Russell day long saddle , his and hers set up for 180 lb riders , 2 years old 8,000 miles ..
$300.00 plus shipping + your stock seats... *sold

Passenger floor boards.. $60.00 plus shipping

Passenger peg lowering links and heat shields for the pipes..lowers the pass pegs 2.25 inches, the tall gals dig em.. $75.00 plus shipping *Sold

Drivers peg lowering links , lowers the pegs 1.5 inches I'm 6 2 and I dig the leg room... $60.00 + shipping *sold

OEM trunk in 07 burgundy , comes with key , lock , back pad and mounting hardware.. Has a small scratch above the latch that I covered with a sticker.. $300 plus shipping...

Billet aluminum frame sliders with folding highway pegs attached to the ends, home made but look and work awesome, painted black , right ride will need a little touch up paint... This is by far my favorite driver mods I did to this bike... $75.00 shipped..

Not sure how to post up pics but I will send them to you with my phone...

Three 09 three 38 three 583

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay gentlemen... Turns out the guys ins was bogus,gotta run an uninsured driver claim thru my carrier :/

Imma wait to strip it til my guy comes by and has a look at it first of the week..

Your places in line will be honored when I pull the parts off...

Billet aluminum frame sliders with folding highway pegs attached to the ends, home made but look and work awesome, painted black , right ride will need a little touch up paint... This is by far my favorite driver mods I did to this bike... $75.00 shipped..

If these are still available I am interested. I sent a message. Thanks JO

Last edited by a moderator: