• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vance and Hines CS-One polished stainless

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackStar

Reaction score
I traded my FJR in. Removed these slip ons prior.

Pictures are here, the shots on the workmate are how they appear now.

https://s282.photobucket.com/user/BlackStar_1961/library/2010%20FJR

These are in excellent shape with no dents, dings, scrapes, gouges, scratches, or corrosion. The only thing that would give them away as not being new are some slight angel hair scratches from cleaning them. Oh, and the inside of the pipes are black.

Includes installation instructions, clamps and all hardware to mount. I certainly would not consider these as loud or anoying. IIRC I paid around $700.00 for these new and are probably the best fitting low hassle slip-ons I have ever had.

$300.00

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Super Nice looking pipes - these should sell quick....

Honestly they look meticulous !!!

Good luck with the sale....

IMG_0504_zpse11e1292.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting to hear back...anxiously waiting to buy ;) !

Sorry guys, I forgot to address the issue of shipping. Since I was stupid and left it off, does splitting the shipping cost sound reasonable?

Yes they are meticulous, as I like to keep my bikes, to the extent that I get made fun of by my riding buddies.

Also I don't know for sure if these will fit Gen III bikes.

Thanks for your interest, and again I apologize for leaving the shipping details off.

Sorry guys, I forgot to address the issue of shipping. Since I was stupid and left it off, does splitting the shipping cost sound reasonable?Yes they are meticulous, as I like to keep my bikes, to the extent that I get made fun of by my riding buddies.

Also I don't know for sure if these will fit Gen III bikes.

Thanks for your interest, and again I apologize for leaving the shipping details off.
Sounds fair. I have a FedEx acct to bill if you'd like...or UPS is fine also. Just let me know ASAP, thx.