Waterproof gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago at a Whitehorse open house I picked up some tourmaster Elite gloves with a HiPora liner and to this point I have never had wet hands. I'm not shy about riding in rain and no matter how hard it has rained or how long I have been in the rain these gloves have always kept my hands dry. Heck, I even wear these gloves when I run my snow blower and I still remain warm 'n dry. Pricy, but to this point they have always kept me 100% dry.
WINTER_ELITE_II.png

WINTER-ELITE-CURVE_i2.jpg
+1. Also a Tourmaster fan. Never had wet hands from either pair I have.

I'd swear my Cortech Scarabs are waterproof, but now I don't remember if it was those or something else I was wearing last time it rained. I guess I've been lucky. My only pair of 'waterproof'gloves that have leaked are an old pair of Motoports that were fine for a few years.

I have a set of TM summer gloves that have done very well in the rain but eventually all my waterproof gloves have soaked through. Generally on long trips I bring along 3 pairs of waterproof gloves. I have also managed to use all three pairs and get them all soaked through.

Link to Allens choice: https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/41561/i/tour-master-winter-elite-2-gloves

A bit pricey but if they work its worth it. I currently have 5 pairs of almost new gloves to use up before I spend the big bucks on the next solution.

Dave

Oh by the way. I just got the triple digit covers. Going to give them a big test over Memorial day weekend starting on Saturday. Will be in Arkansas with some of the FJR guys. It's supposed to rain every day.

GP