Western FJR Riders Roundup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backroads across the United States are fun...but if you don't have the time foe a proper tour, blasting through is pretty monotonous.
THIS coming from a guy that eats corn everyday and loves the sight of a corn field.
wink.png
Given enough time...I think I could make a pretty damn good cross country route from Maine to Kali...with little corn involved.

Of course, I like to wander...mebbe you don't. I also like twisty roads as well.

FJR Riders Western Roundup Attendance List as of 10/31: If you are going and are not on this list please inform me on this FJR Forum thread or [email protected] or 480-440-4666 and I will add your name. If you are packing your Significant Other on your bike, please let me know and I will list their name behind yours, for example: FJRBluesman and johnny80s. Note: If Simon and John were each riding their respective FJR's, then they would each be on a separate line!

Jorstin

Back Door Bob

Longrider - Bruce

Gordie T.

Gregory

Bugnatr and Mrs. Bug
BeemerDonS and Miss Donna
FJRay and Patti
escapefjrtist and Mrs. Gorgeous George
ahchiu - Marcus
The Ever Gorgeous Mademoiselle Tyler - Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba!
Mr. and Mrs. Bluestreek
RogDeb - both of them!
bgross and Mrs. Bret
Tucson Joe and Cec
Husky Rider and Mrs. Husky
stealth1
HYCLE and Terri
Ken209 and Mrs. Ken
spfd308
indio joe
Gbjbany
Oakdave
juniorfjr and Mrs. Fred
Fly Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
With Doctors permission, I plan to be there. Made a reservation today.

Feeling better, but 78 years does take longer to heal up, or so they tell me.

Bruce

Reservations made! Haven't ridden that area in awhile and looking to meet some old FJR friends and some new ones!

Thats 505 miles from my house. If Ann goes on her Street Triple, it will be trucked there. We will see what is what next year.