WFO-5 Trip Pix

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some terrific shots, thanks for sharing.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed them.

My wife, mother-in-law and I had a great time socializing.

The riding in and around Reno was great. You could beat the heat by gaining elevation, at least for a little while.

Thats Woodstock shaking my hand, and GalaxyBlue sittin with TurboDave. Madmike in the hat in 31. Orangevale and JoyfullGirl with MNFJR05 in 37, left to right. Vagabond in 39.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats Woodstock shaking my hand, and GalaxyBlue sittin with TurboDave. Madmike in the hat in 31. Orangevale and JoyfullGirl with MNFJR05 in 37, left to right. Vagabond in 39.
Thanks Radman the captions are updated.

Can anybody else help with names?

Nice pics Chuck. I love the camera that you're using. I've had the pleasure of using one on several occaissions. I'm shooting with a 20D with L lens; they make a big difference.

Your file #WFO5-056 (posted pic 26/61) is me and wife, Debbie either coming or going.

We had a great time at WFO and will go again next year.

Kirk

Nice pics Chuck. I love the camera that you're using. I've had the pleasure of using one on several occaissions. I'm shooting with a 20D with L lens; they make a big difference.
Your file #WFO5-056 (posted pic 26/61) is me and wife, Debbie either coming or going.

We had a great time at WFO and will go again next year.

Kirk
Thank you Kirk, I've updated the caption.

The 20D is a very good DSLR and those red rings do make a noticeable difference in image quality.

Damn. Someone has to teach me how to take a picture! :blink: I have some names for some of those photos. I'll try and list them tomorrow. Really, really nice work. Thanks! :good:

Wow, Chuck, some of those photos are simply outstanding! Nice work!
Thank you Dale. B)

I wish I could put names to all the faces.
photo #30 - the dude with mx shirt is dcarver (don) to the right (the tall feller) is fastjoyride (dave) and wife sylvia. EDIT - Great pix. Thanks. It seems like years ago now. I'm ready for another long ride. Saddle up!

Hmarc & Scooter (Marc - ?)

On the steps. OrangevaleFJR, Rogdeb (his back), Deb (of Rogdeb) ((Andrew - Roger - Debs))

Highlander, fjrvtx1300, Bike Effects (Dave - Mike - Jeff)

Thank you for helping with identifying who is in the photos!

Keep posting names if you know them.

:clapping: