WFO 'Playas'

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ps, who is the guy from Hayfork? Lets Ride!
[SIZE=18pt]NO SHIT!![/SIZE] I totally missed that!! Phil, we gotta connect and trade some hick-town2hick-town stories (I was raised in Burney), got lots of Hayfork stories that are so bizarroo that no one believes them. I will also likely send a little present back home with you to deliver to my friends at Rompin' Rhonda's:

090507NorCA%20(163).JPG

very much looking forward to sharing a beer with everyone, and yes Greg I'll be buying you one. You'll be number 3, as I'm starting with the "M's", working down the list, then going to the "L's" and working up the list.

That will make Brodie Maher first and Todd Abbots last.

This is gunna be some good fun.
At least I won't be last on that list for a change! Guess I'm gonna bring the good stuff to WFO and the cheap ass margarita mixing tequila to Gerlachfest.
Yes bring the good stuff. Tomorrow's fun is promised to no one. But the fun we'll have at 2009WFO, no one will ever be able to take that away from us. I've got something real special to go with that pure agave you'll be bringing and sharing with me ....mine is also from a cactus, but of another variety.

Skooter did you check with the hotel to make sure they allow sheep?
johnny80's: You do know why U.S. Navy prefers sheep aboard their ships, rather than Marines, don't you? Sheep don't talk!

(Inside Joke-Newbies: Our SkootyG's an Annapolis graduate and was Officer on our taxpayer funded Warships; Dios Madre!)

To think that some of us here would have called him SIR!! Maybe even saluted!! Oh, the pain of it all. He was probably a Tin Can Sailor.

If I'm reading this correctly, you are listing the registrations. Since some of us are bringing our SO, there will be quite a few more than 90 people attending. Right?
EDIT - OK, I see some spouses listed, but my wife is not on there. Oh well, you said there may be a few errors. See you there!
Terri is not listed either, we leave California tomorrow, taking the long way there. :yahoo:

If I'm reading this correctly, you are listing the registrations. Since some of us are bringing our SO, there will be quite a few more than 90 people attending. Right?
EDIT - OK, I see some spouses listed, but my wife is not on there. Oh well, you said there may be a few errors. See you there!
Terri is not listed either, we leave California tomorrow, taking the long way there. :yahoo:
I'd rather see Terri there than you :p

I gotta agree with Steve on that !!!!

johnny80's: You do know why U.S. Navy prefers sheep aboard their ships, rather than Marines, don't you? Sheep don't talk!

(Inside Joke-Newbies: Our SkootyG's an Annapolis graduate and was Officer on our taxpayer funded Warships; Dios Madre!)
Don't tell me he got booted out for bouncing a ship off the playa! :assassin:

And it looks like the pretty French Canadian gal (France) is coming twice (did that come out right?)
I came twice once. But I was by myself. :blink:

Identical twins with parents who were name challenged perhaps? ;)
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Now you got people's hope up for nothing, Dave...

Although I'll be in Moscow next weekend, chances that'll be coming are very slim.

I'll be too excited about all the rides I'll be getting on...

:blink:

I thought they only let smart people in that place?

Nope, Wheatie: Honorable discharge and here is his picture at end of first row of the Annapolis Graduating Class of 1988.
Wow! Annapolis graduate is a Kewel thing Greg!

Now, I have 2 things to thank you for in terms of service to your community at WFO 8! I'll gladly buy you a round! :drinks:

I know folks have been wanting to know who they will have the pleasure of imbibing beverage with (Besides me that is! :D ) in Moscow in a few weeks.
I'll tip a few with you if your bike makes it! :p Now, let's see, brake caliper bolts tightened, check. Electrical wiring in good shape, check. Bike standing mostly vertical whilst on the road riding, check. Okay, looks like we're a go on the after-hours portion of the fun.

Me and the Mrs. are looking forward to seeing everybody again. T-minus 6 days and counting.

WFO Riders list, Bikes by the Numbers

2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009

8 11 23 15 17 10 0

ABS ABS AE AE AE AE

5 17 4 2 1 0

other,

3 AE totals

Total number 87

2005-2007

One rider is from New York and another is from West Virginia.

Your numbers may friggin vary..

Close to 90 folks. That's a lot of beer for me to drink. I might have to get RenoJohn to help!
Holy moscow invasion batman! 90people!??!! Wow.

90beers is nothing, but not liking to leave anything to chance, I think I'll start training tonight.

very much looking forward to sharing a beer with everyone, and yes Greg I'll be buying you one.

You'll be number 3, as I'm starting with the "M's", working down the list, then going to the "L's" and working up the list.

That will make Brodie Maher first and Todd Abbots last.

This is gunna be some good fun.

Brodie would be a ...Rootbeer.......... :lol: :dribble:

B

Rough crowd .......... :p :eek: :huh:

B

Just say'n......... he's right........ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: